Best Nasus build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychoLandy

10-08-2011

I've been using Nasus in 3v3, starting with Doran's Blade, Buying Merc Treads, and Sheen as core, after that it's most of the time Frozen Heart, Force of Nature, Giant's Belt --> Warmog's / Frozen Mallet, and then finish triforce.

Is there anything wrong with this build, can there be anything that could be added or changed to it? I'm asking because I feel like Nasus just fades off unless he farmed Q like a madman just a few levels after buying Sheen, because the rest of his build consists of high-cost items, in other words, expensive items that take lots of gold to start off.

Didaksan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

You should get trinity force first and then start the other items.
Altho i highly recommend getting atma/warmog or even a bloodthirsty/last whisper if you wish to do hell of a damage and sustain in battles.The only item i'd change If i was you would be frozen mallet for one of the offensive items above.

ImKilaya

10-08-2011

You need philo stone and sheen--- > triforce.

Ragnarők

11-08-2011

I have always started with Regrowth > Philo > Mercury > Sheen > Trinity.

But yesterday i thought 'i dont' need mana reg, i kill the golems for that', so i bought a potion
in the start, saved the rest and had Mercury faster, then i wen't for Sheen and Trinity.
And the strange part is that i didn't miss Philo that much since by the time i end up getting philo,
i am lvl 6 and kill golems anyway.

So the CORE items i suggest are Health Potion > Mercury > Sheen, Trinity. Then base the rest of
how the enemy team looks. If they are caster-heavy, buy Negaron cloak or Force of Nature. If they
are melee-heavy, i'd buy Frozen heart for the armor and 20% CDR.. very good. Then go for whatever fits.

In the end game, when i can start ripping things apart fast and start solo-ganking 2-4 champs at once,
i go for crit and lifedrain... i also tend to buy Warmogs for health.

One of the things that makes Nasus LETHAL, is his SS combined with high crit. If you can get your
SS farmed and your crit high enough, you will decimate anything, even tanks if they are stupid enough
to stay in your SF and lose most of their armor.

Yesterday in a game, i flanked 4 champs from the jungle, put SF on the ground, started my Ulti and
2shotted Soraka, made Cho'gath run, almost instapopped Ashe and Taric. And my items wasn't even maxed.

The most important thing for Nasus imo, is getting the Blue buff from Golem so you can spam your SS
and not having to worry about Mana or Mana-reg items... those will just waste your money since you
don't need them.... Golem golem golem..

Ragnarők

11-08-2011

And for your people saying 'Philo is good for money', its not. It gives you a whoopin 5g every 10th sec
which comes down to 100 seconds for 50 gold, money you can easily make killing 3 minions...
The healthregen from Philo isn't going to save you.. the mana-reg is useless if you kill Golems.

Now... if items would STACK, that gave gold/sec, it would be another matter.. 10g / 10 sec.. 100g in 100 sec,
a whole other ballgame.

All you do, buying Philo or Elesia's, is wasting money. Why buy Elesia's?. It gives nothing important
that you can't get otherwise, if you use the Mercury boots, they give more Tenacity then Elesia's.

Thegro

11-08-2011

Personally i like to add manamune to nasus instead of warmog's armor, giving you alot of mana /mana regen and loads of dmg with the other items.

PsychoLandy

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegro View Post
Personally i like to add manamune to nasus instead of warmog's armor, giving you alot of mana /mana regen and loads of dmg with the other items.
I find Manamune far too expensive and wasted since you don't really autoattack much as Nasus, but majority of your damage comes from trinity proc + Siphoning Strike. And about the mana issue, once you get Trinity and Frozen Heart/Glacial Shroud, you don't need to worry about mana for the whole game, especially if you are able to grab blue buff.