Yorick vs Lee sin

Lee Sin 46 63.01%
Yorick 27 36.99%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Yorick vs Lee Sin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeneralPlokami

09-08-2011

Hey guys! So i have 6300 IP and i think about buying one of these two champions.... My mains are Irelia Jarvan and Nocturne so i'd like to get out of my area of comfort and try something different like yorick..but Lee Sin is also fun to play. So what do you think is Lee Sin or Yorick a better option???

EnemyFromHel

09-08-2011

Lee Sin is better than Yorick.

KoiNziDenT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2011

None of the above

ShANkZz

09-08-2011

loL!

ShANkZz

09-08-2011

ashe.................

Grimleet

09-08-2011

Yorick for faceroll

iTrolololz

09-08-2011

Lee Sin is hard to play. Go with Yorick.

Airlick

09-08-2011

Buy Yorick, there's far too many Lee Sins around recently. These noobs are building Warmog, too.

nCode

09-08-2011

Yorick is a "roll your face over the keyboard and win" champion. And Lee Sin requires skill and practice if you want to be good with him.

I personally wouldn't buy neither of them (But i have both of them). Lots of better champions out there.

Smarilololololol

09-08-2011

Only buy lee sin if you're truly commited to learning him. It's extremely difficult to understand how he works and to learn how to play him effectively. The first few games you play will most likely be not good but if you stick to him he's one of the most fun champions in the game and if you watch high elo streams you'll see that he's in at least 50% of the games there. If you buy lee sin i suggest reading these 2 guides before even playing him: http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=3091 http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=3158