Are all high elo players this arrogant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZaRfOt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2011

I mean, im not very high elo, but after seeing how arrogant everyone is at high elo I am not sure I want that elo.

Now this was very weird, I saw a stream of bredder, http://www.solomid.net/livestream.ph...own3D.tv_44660 froggen, playing anivia at 2.4k elo. At the last fight vayne was top, trying to push with soraka. So him not being there his team focused down irelia, kassadin and amumu. Then after vayne came he started to yell: WHY THE **** NO ONE FOCUS VAYNE.

So this guy that likes to troll a lot was actually correct, he said: Why are you tunnelvisioning, he was top, I was zoning him out and soraka so you could fight 4 v 3.

Then the most arrogant speech came from this froggen: YOU ARE ****; EVERYONE HATES U **** YOU.

So Darkwinjax didn't even flame, he just laughed at froggen and told him, yet again, that vayne was top, and came after irelia was low and asked froggen why he is blaming his team. he also asked him to give him his email so that he can send him the replay of the game, to proove "what a sad **** and lier" he is.

So my question is, just because you have a tag of a team on your name you can be as arrogant as you wish and blame it on your team when they did nothing wrong?

I am not naming and shaming, I am just asking if everyone is this arrogant. Cus what froggen did made me lose all respect of him

DarkwinJax

09-08-2011

He was silent after that, he just proved that he was wrong. And yeah, most of the people are arrogant at that elo, especially the SK team

DookieSlo

09-08-2011

People should watch Guardsman bob more and learn his attitude towards other players.

MästerOscar

09-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaRfOt View Post
I mean, im not very high elo, but after seeing how arrogant everyone is at high elo I am not sure I want that elo.

Now this was very weird, I saw a stream of bredder, http://www.solomid.net/livestream.ph...own3D.tv_44660 froggen, playing anivia at 2.4k elo. At the last fight vayne was top, trying to push with soraka. So him not being there his team focused down irelia, kassadin and amumu. Then after vayne came he started to yell: WHY THE **** NO ONE FOCUS VAYNE.

So this guy that likes to troll a lot was actually correct, he said: Why are you tunnelvisioning, he was top, I was zoning him out and soraka so you could fight 4 v 3.

Then the most arrogant speech came from this froggen: YOU ARE ****; EVERYONE HATES U **** YOU.

So Darkwinjax didn't even flame, he just laughed at froggen and told him, yet again, that vayne was top, and came after irelia was low and asked froggen why he is blaming his team. he also asked him to give him his email so that he can send him the replay of the game, to proove "what a sad **** and lier" he is.

So my question is, just because you have a tag of a team on your name you can be as arrogant as you wish and blame it on your team when they did nothing wrong?

I am not naming and shaming, I am just asking if everyone is this arrogant. Cus what froggen did made me lose all respect of him
His an Elitest mate they are all Arrogent just like i can be but they DO not play to jsut have fun like many do, They play to win, and winning is fun, Losin is Boring as****. And Well you speak about arrogant ppl you ever played with russians?

TRC Tiridus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2011

Ive met many high eloers who isnt

BitchOfHades

09-08-2011

Quote:
I am not naming and shaming
Yes you are.

Steks25

09-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MästerOscar View Post
They DO not play to jsut have fun like many do, They play to win, and winning is fun, Losin is Boring as****.
You're making no sense....

Knoopie oO

09-08-2011

zzz. lmao

Taikoubou

09-08-2011

Quote:

MyR player are very kind ^^

myR Vaali

09-08-2011

^^