Tryndamere counter...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NudeDudee

09-08-2011

okay trynda is always pwning in every game he is in with me and i could use some help to counter him, any suggestions ?

GODofGODofGODS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2011

Thornmail,Modekaiser,ignite but anyway you will losse because u must focus 1 guy and other guys in enemy team will kill you .

WindowtotheLeft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2011

He got buffed this coming patch too.

Karskimies

09-08-2011

"Tryndamere owning" is common disease in phase you can't play well. Hundred games and you maybe understand how vulnerable he is to slows, as he can't get to anyone to attack. After all, he got that 1 spin only.

Fluxroach

09-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NudeDudee View Post
okay trynda is always pwning in every game he is in with me and i could use some help to counter him, any suggestions ?
During laning, make sure he doesn't get fed. Although this goes for all champs, Trynd is expetionally strong if fed and exceptionally useless if not. Try to keep him away from last hitting minions, but whatever you do, do not let him kill you.

During mid-game he will typically try to feed on minion waves alone (especially if he hasn't gotten any kills). Don't let him do this, gank as often as possible. If you keep him unfed, he will be harmless in team fights. If he somehow manages to get fed before team fights, your team must save some hard cc especially for him. He will typically try to backdoor in after the fight has started. Expect him, target him, and right after he goes undying rage, cc him so he cant get away.

This probably requires more cooperation than what you get from normal random though.
Another much simpler solution is to pick a champion that easily counters him. Jax, Akali, Lee Sin, or any other champion with high mobility can take on even a fed tryndamere quite easily. In 1v1s you burst him down, he rages, you pull back (stealth if Akali, safeguard if Lee Sin or leap away if Jax), wait a few seconds, then catch up with him and finish the job. In teamfights, make it your special mission to stop him.

ShadowMACTEP

09-08-2011

Nasus with trinity and siphon with 1500 stucks

Sieptium

10-08-2011

Gank him with your entire team often. You'll still lose but trynda will be pretty weak

MasterofEtherium

10-08-2011

Blitzcrank. Stun with your grab when he spin to you. Run like chicken with your steroid active. If he reaches you, knockout him.