Kitty Cat Katarina!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iceman1337

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2011

Hey Summoners! (and hopefully Riot employee)

I know you probably hear this alot, and you've been through it a million times, but here goes my begging/crying/moaning/whine/fighting for not being able to purchase the Kitty Cat Katarina skin.

First of all, I'm a pretty "new" LoL gamer in the way that I've only around 600 normal matches played and 10ish ranked.
I'm yet to spend money on LoL (Which I fairly think it deserves since servers have been running pretty well since split) and I've, since I started playing Katarina, wanted the Kitty Cat Katarina skin, so here's my request;

Please do bring back the skin into stores. If not now, then please promise us that it will be available during next halloween!
I'm really eager to get it!

In advance, thanks a lot!

Buggyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2011

she is beautiful

GODofGODofGODS

07-08-2011

It's cute skin <3

KawaiiiNeko

Recruiter

07-08-2011

Until its available in stores > http://leaguecraft.com/skins/2963-ki...ne-right.xhtml

GODofGODofGODS

07-08-2011

Oh don't hurt me... no more . It's 1 of 3 most epic skins in game .

xXpalaniXx

10-08-2011

Shw makes me horny

Arhon Taril

10-08-2011

Its Halloween skin. It will be available in right time. Last year it could be purchased, like zombie ryze, mundo-mundo, nosferatu vlad, kitty cata.

Dragoneagle

11-08-2011

It was on sale during last halloween. There's really small chance it'll be available again. Riot is making "Champion and his skins" sale... I'm not sure about it, but maybe Kitty Kata will be included.

Voolf

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman1337 View Post
Hey Summoners! (and hopefully Riot employee)

I know you probably hear this alot, and you've been through it a million times, but here goes my begging/crying/moaning/whine/fighting for not being able to purchase the Kitty Cat Katarina skin.

First of all, I'm a pretty "new" LoL gamer in the way that I've only around 600 normal matches played and 10ish ranked.
I'm yet to spend money on LoL (Which I fairly think it deserves since servers have been running pretty well since split) and I've, since I started playing Katarina, wanted the Kitty Cat Katarina skin, so here's my request;

Please do bring back the skin into stores. If not now, then please promise us that it will be available during next halloween!
I'm really eager to get it!

In advance, thanks a lot!
They WILL NOT bring it back. I reacently send a ticked about those limited skins. Riot responed they will be not avaible ever again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreglas (Riot Support Team) View Post
Iím very sorry but skins that were only available for a limited time, or through other special offers, cannot be made available through other means. This is to preserve the unique aspect of these skins for users who made these purchases as they were made available. We'll be releasing more skins for most champions in the future, so keep an eye on the news section.
Btw. Kitty Cat Katarina isn't so nice in game, Red Card Katarina imo IS.... but well, we wont buy them ;(