Best items for Akali?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akalihelp

03-08-2011

Hello! Im a noobie who want to learn how to play best with akali, i know how to farm and so on but the problem is...
What is the best items for akali and which items should i start to use.

Thanks!

I know there is many theards about it but everyone is telling something other, i just want a good one like this theard and tell me which is the best items!

Paah

03-08-2011

There are no best items, it depends on team compositions, how the game is going, etc.

Akalihelp

03-08-2011

But tell me your best items, which u use often

Anaemix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2011

I personally think you should have your spellvamp passive "unlocked" at level one. Other than that I think Sheen is the best early game item. After that I get the normal Rylais/Banshees/Rabadons/Hextech/LichBane. But really, pick accordingly to the situation. And in general, get merctreads, even if you can survive without them. More uptime=more damage.

Muminski

04-08-2011

When I used to play Akali, I usually went for a common AP/utility build:

After boots:
Rylais Scepter
Sheen --> Lich Bane
Rabadons

Rylai's and Sheen are both wonderful items for Akali. I've always preferred starting with Sheen, but the slow from Rylai's is very valuable too.

There's more than one way to play Akali though. Don't let any silly conventions stop you.

Westrice played Akali in the Championship. The game is still up, if you're interested:
http://season-one-championship.na.le...fying-match-a3

He can do some really amazing things with the little ninja. There are some more videos of his Akali on Own3d's homepage as well.

Belle Epoque

Anaemix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2011

I would personally say that the single best item considering price and effect on akali is without doubt Sheen. If you manage to buy sheen + boots early you practically have yourself a couple of free kills unless people are being defensive.

ooOmaxOoo

09-08-2011

Hextech gunblade and Crystal Scepter is her core item

wadam11

10-08-2011

this nickname

mercury threads or mpen boots, rush sheen, then rylai, lichbane, gunblade. thats my most common build

trancenergy

10-08-2011

used to play rylai first but now i switched to rushing gunblade
u still get the slow on 1 target but it boost her survivability so much once i even took out 4 people after being 3-0 with the heal from soraka cause of lifesteal and spellvamp it gives