How should i take

Brand (mage) 4 12.90%
Brand and jarvan m (mage and dps) 4 12.90%
Wukong(dps) 18 58.06%
Lee sin (dps) 5 16.13%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Is Wukong any good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angelouskos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

31-07-2011

I have almost 6300 ip but i dont know who to take brand wukong lee sin or take a mage like brand and then buy jarvan and pls tell me if wukong is any good with reason

p.s who shoyld i take at vote not how

Rocg

31-07-2011

Haven't played him much, but I think he is pretty good. Great harass and dmg. Also Decoy saves you a lot. I don't really have a lot to say about him, but a little is better than nothing

Omnimon

31-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocg View Post
Haven't played him much, but I think he is pretty good. Great harass and dmg. Also Decoy saves you a lot. I don't really have a lot to say about him, but a little is better than nothing
only after 2 hours since his release it was allready known that he is underpowered all his abilyties besides Decoy look like nerfed versions of other ones allready in the game, he's just to weak and will be forgoten if he doesn't get a buff next patch.

Rocg

31-07-2011

I must have played against bad players then, because I thought he pretty much tore them apart

Angelouskos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

31-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnimon View Post
only after 2 hours since his release it was allready known that he is underpowered all his abilyties besides Decoy look like nerfed versions of other ones allready in the game, he's just to weak and will be forgoten if he doesn't get a buff next patch.
is he realy that underpowerd because i thought he was op imo

RockerXX

31-07-2011

nah....wukong isn't OP neither UP. For me is one of the best champs, cuz you can pwned all in team fight. Go in with ulty and attack, but when they start to attack you, take Decoy and run, the copy take some dmg to them. and then you go back with Q and E and they are down. He is perfect for me. Play at my friends house cuz I still don't have enough IP and he rocks. can't wait to buy him at my own.

Wukong <3 XD

ILov3Dota

31-07-2011

Pretty much a great hero if u go tank dps like olaf.
Trinity force is a must to make q take 800 damage
Late game he isnt the best but early game he can harass so much to make your team win!
Early game u can juke the enemy if they know that u got decoy so you can just stop and they will just go past u or go backwards.

Angelouskos

31-07-2011

And my last question

Is Wukong squishy???

RockerXX

31-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelouskos View Post
And my last question

Is Wukong squishy???
well maybe it is a little bit....but my first time was solo lane with him cuz there was one afk and I stand to 7 for no big trouble and after 7 dude reconnect and we go killing them when he get ulti... just to let you know, at solo lane were Kayle and Lee Sin against me. So it isn't so squishy (for ex. Vayne), but something medium.

Frekser

31-07-2011

Heeeere we go again.
I played Wukong for a bazillion matches after he was released. Now, I hate how people keep calling him OP when I own, but UP and useless on the forums. IMO, he is BALANCED. He's real fun. He can be useful in teamfights, he can 1v1 SOME champions. His decoy juke is awesome but often fails when people get used to it.
In short, one of the most fun and balanced champions. There are many FAR more OP or UP champs.

Ps. My way to build and play him - (only 2 bad games so far!)
Start with E-Q-Q-W, then max E first, Q, W. (R when possible ofc)
Regrowth Pendant - Philosopher's - Noob boots - Heart of Gold - Mercury Treads - Trinity Force. That's core. Then, if u lack survivalibity, Randuins. If you have no tank, get Warmogs, Atmas (and Thornmail, FoA etc. Depends). If you're facerolling or you need more dmg, get Bloodthirster after Trinity. The remaining items depend on the enemy team etc. (Sell philos later on)
I play with 21/0/9, flash and exhaust/ignite, again depending on need.