rads_user_kernel.exe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rathborne

30-07-2011

So today I reinstalled my PC an LoL and after downloading installer from the site an installing it I tried to launch the game for the first time and this popped up..
Failed to launch RADS\system\rads_user_kernel.exe

Please help!

Chaotic Proxy

30-07-2011

1. Download http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/releases/...ser_kernel.exe
2. Replace <LoL install directory>/RADS/system/rads_user_kernel.exe with this file.
3. Try launching it again

If it doesn't help. Launch the file once and then try again.

knock0uts4s

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-11-2011

If it won't work this should solve your problem: www.2shared.com/file/V5Wt-OEp/vcredist_x86.html

robot3l

14-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by knock0uts4s View Post
If it won't work this should solve your problem: www.2shared.com/file/V5Wt-OEp/vcredist_x86.html
This solved my problem...i try every sugestions i found on the web and yours work...you're the best

Jon Lohikarma

Recruiter

16-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by knock0uts4s View Post
if it won't work this should solve your problem: www.2shared.com/file/v5wt-oep/vcredist_x86.html
yes! Yes! Yes! U are the best!!!!

ThePhantomAgony0

20-04-2012

Hello guys!
Please, help me! I can't log into my account!
It's been since 2 days now that I try to log into my account and I cant even press the "Play" button!
It's nothing to do with my account, cause in other computers I can play! Only from my computer I cant!
It loads for a while (33%, magic number :P) and then drops me out sending a message which says: Update Failed. Unspecified error occured. Please check the logs for more information". And I have two choices. Either to continue or send logs. I tried both and nothing happens!! I'm very furious :S If someone can help me I would appreciate it a lot!!!!
After that message another one follows which says something like that my file that i try to log into is not available and something with the words: rads_user_kernel.exe involved! What is it>? and what means logs? LOL!
I need help, thank you!
(that happens oly from my computer, but most times i play lol only on it so i have problem!)

navapiry

06-05-2012

fth

alwayspc

11-08-2012

Thx very very muchoh my god thx tghx u.You are awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the best!!!!!!!!!!Also if u want say it do u have acount to play together at east please xD thx u i love u !!!!!!!!
Yo uare the best.

Shurokh

11-08-2012

repair! (repair is done by hitting the cog button next to the minimize one in the starting client and then hitting repair, beware that the repair process can take up to 30-45 mins depending on your system)

iulianprd

12-08-2012

Thanks robotel