Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My account has been transferred to another region

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlazhKick

07-28-2011

Resently I have been in the states for my holidays and I played League of Legends one time over there. But when I came back to Europe, I couldn't log in because it said "Your account has been transferred to another region. Please try logging into the appropriate region"

PLEASE HELP ME!
How can I fix it? I really want to play League of Legends again

zNova

07-28-2011

Test both EU-W and EU-NE.

Fumopetas

07-28-2011

Quote:
FlazhKick:
Resently I have been in the states for my holidays and I played League of Legends one time over there. But when I came back to Europe, I couldn't log in because it said "Your account has been transferred to another region. Please try logging into the appropriate region"

PLEASE HELP ME!
How can I fix it? I really want to play League of Legends again

For now u have to play in the North American region until they give us the option to change the Region.

U have to follow this steps:
1 Change region
2 Pres click on the arrow and they give u more options
3 Chose the one u are in ( Try them all if it dont work)

Than Pres save and PLAY.

Look at the image down here and u´ll se the steps More less