Best 5v5 combos?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hugg3

28-07-2011

Heya guys, me and my friends are going to play LoL (ranked games) and wanna know wich combo that's the best? Please write some Champ combos and how many like ad/ap carrys, supports tanks etc etc..

Thanks!

p?ut

28-07-2011

amumu+ katarina

Stavorsky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-07-2011

-1 Tank (Amumu is not bad)
-1 Support (Personally i think Sona is the best)
-1 AP carry (Lux has great CC)
-2 DPS/AD champions (I prefer Xin in my team, for second take ranged one like Vayne for example)

Adopt

28-07-2011

1 Jungler
1 AD Carry (bottom)
1 Support (bottom)
1 AP Carry (mid)
1 Solo Top Laner (top) (Udyr, Warwick, Yorick...)

TheDarkDoctor

28-07-2011

Amumu + Kennen is pretty much rape, add a Veigar, that much more, add Brand and you should already be Throlling, add Wukong - Is an EPIC RAPE

Stavorsky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adopt View Post
1 Jungler
1 AD Carry (bottom)
1 Support (bottom)
1 AP Carry (mid)
1 Solo Top Laner (top) (Udyr, Warwick, Yorick...)

Uhmm.. That actually works only early game..

TyF0N1337

28-07-2011

U need a team with a lot of stun and slow.
Tank - Amumu & Leona should do the stun parts.
Ap carry - I prefer malzahar, annie & brand. - They can stun also and annie has a ok cc.
AD carry - I personally think lee sin atm. cause I pwn with him :b , But examples could be: Xin zhao, Yi, nocturne & Ezreal.
Jungler - Could be anyone
Support - I prefer Sona & soraka. Sona cause of her harrase dmg and stun. and Soraka for epic heal and silence..
This should be a std good line up - u pick the team of course.. but I recommend those.

sologubovas

28-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkDoctor View Post
Amumu + Kennen is pretty much rape, add a Veigar, that much more, add Brand and you should already be Throlling, add Wukong - Is an EPIC RAPE
this one.

Neishin

28-07-2011

Hello.
Basically every comp is viable - the most important thing is how you play that comp.
I really like AOE comp - smth like Mumu/Karthus/Corki/TF/Support
Or kite comp - Nidalee, TF, Ezreal, Trundle, Janna

bengen

28-07-2011

Nida solo top, corki+sona/taric bot (support obv babysitting) amumu jungle, and malz ap carry mid.

Nida will 100% win toplane after lvl 6 and will have huge map controll due to her traps, when it goes down to lategame and you really need that dmg output from corki she will obv be playing ap and heal 2/3 of corkis hp. This along with sona. Corki is just an amazing ad carry whom has 2 attacks that scales with ad, that would be his machine gun and rockets. also he has great mobility when it comes down to teamfights.

Beringing us to teamfights this team comp is outstanding aswell, the cc of amumu ult and sona ult will keep the enemy in place.
And thats where malz does his thing, puts down that pool and just keeping them spells comming.
Also nidalee is really sustainable in teamfights and hes quite a bit of burst dmg.

Poking, this team wins poking battle all day aswell, we have a Corki just trowing out missiles and a ap nida throwing spear all the time.

This combo is the best imo.