Block Someone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omar Shono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

27-07-2011

Make It posable to Block someone from playing with you in any game from the future that will make your chance to play with noobs even better like when you play with someone that you feel he is playing league of legends for the first time and then only feed.
make it like the ignore list

Buggyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-07-2011

I played 3 games with a noob in a row. How it can be possible!? I understand 2... but 3? is there no one else lvl 30? and he wasn't an enemy even for once!!! he was at my side all of that 3 games... Block or blacklist would be nice...

Omar Shono

Recruiter

03-08-2011

Any admins to say anything?

Slaavi

03-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar Shono View Post
Any admins to say anything?
admins are just laughing bro

Omar Shono

Recruiter

03-08-2011

they should do something to fix this thing

TheGrimRaper

04-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggyy View Post
I played 3 games with a noob in a row. How it can be possible!? I understand 2... but 3? is there no one else lvl 30? and he wasn't an enemy even for once!!! he was at my side all of that 3 games... Block or blacklist would be nice...
Matchmaking clearly works then

JesterJacks

04-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrimRaper View Post
Matchmaking clearly works then
What a joke... I'd rather not find myself playing with people who make IE as last item on Ashe in mid 45 and people complaining I'm not last hitting with Sona early game with Ezreal auto-attacking.