League of Legends won't load the game I Join

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darth R3van

26-07-2011

So I downloaded the game today for the first time , made accout and all. I clicked to play the tutorial and then it kicked me out of game after standing in a black screen for 10 seconds or so and the loading sign kept spinning on-screen and after that it sent me back to my desktop screen with no warning or error. I had to manualy kill the client in the task-manager. So I re-joined and this time it worked , I played the tutorial and a match versus the bots , all went just fine. But then when I tried to play versus some real people it did the same thing . I selected the hero and all , it went fine till it started to load then it did the same thing all over again. It did it 2 times now , and I got the leaver tag . I'm really desperate and I don't know what to do , please help me!

I attached a pic of what's going on too , hope it's helpful.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Error.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	44513  

Fane Baros

Recruiter

26-07-2011

I have the same problem.

Coniecto

27-07-2011

I also have that problem, most of the time I can log in and play without problems but 10 min ago I was disconnected from my game and now I can't join anymore, happend 6 times = 6 "leaves".
This is realy annoying, I've played about 1000 games with this never happening until little over a week ago.

Occultice

27-07-2011

Finally a working solution ! People, use this "CyberGhost VPN" (http://cyberghostvpn.com/) and it will work ! The bad side is that you must not surf or use ANY other app which consumes bandwith as you get 1 Gb for free so keep that in mind !

PS My problem is that the loading screen would not show but with this app it does !

GO GO GO !

PS2 - A BIG THANKS to the person who mentioned about this app in the first place !

Darth R3van

27-07-2011

I don't really trust VPNs , and the problem is getting even more serious , now I can't even start the tutorial wich I could do before. This is a huge flaw if so many people have it.

AS Perun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

27-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth R3van View Post
So I downloaded the game today for the first time , made accout and all(...)
Same here [in other games]...

moodkill

27-07-2011

Thtas just sweet... had same problem 2, black screen at loading phase, sometimes when u lucky to start the game, it can lag (i.e. u die and cant resp anymore, u need to reconnect and after that, black screen again on reconnection), sometimes game lags hard. Started in friday after some minor patch fo server split i guess. It seems EU West guys dont have that problem and i tryed US server everything if fine with it...
Riot solve the problem, pls. 14 days IP boost if lost for nothing, got like 8-10 leaves by now coz of that...

ND1Razor

27-07-2011

i had this problem the patch before last, seems to happen whenever they patch, but the game fixed iteself the next day :|

Occultice

27-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth R3van View Post
I don't really trust VPNs , and the problem is getting even more serious , now I can't even start the tutorial wich I could do before. This is a huge flaw if so many people have it.
Then i don`t have any solution for you. Why no trust lol ? Read on the site what it does... And it`s easy to test on "whatsmyipaddress.com" . . .

hamodxcool

21-03-2013

this problem happened to me 2. i was playing normally then i stopped playing lol for 1 week but when i came back and tried to get 1st win of the day vs bots i got kicked out of loading screen when i was summoning.this problem happened before and it fixed itself but now i play a match normally then i get kicked out of 2 matches after it.