Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends won't load the game I Join

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darth R3van

07-26-2011

So I downloaded the game today for the first time , made accout and all. I clicked to play the tutorial and then it kicked me out of game after standing in a black screen for 10 seconds or so and the loading sign kept spinning on-screen and after that it sent me back to my desktop screen with no warning or error. I had to manualy kill the client in the task-manager. So I re-joined and this time it worked , I played the tutorial and a match versus the bots , all went just fine. But then when I tried to play versus some real people it did the same thing . I selected the hero and all , it went fine till it started to load then it did the same thing all over again. It did it 2 times now , and I got the leaver tag . I'm really desperate and I don't know what to do , please help me!

I attached a pic of what's going on too , hope it's helpful.

Error.jpg

Fane Baros

Recruiter

07-26-2011

I have the same problem.

Coniecto

07-26-2011

I also have that problem, most of the time I can log in and play without problems but 10 min ago I was disconnected from my game and now I can't join anymore, happend 6 times = 6 "leaves".
This is realy annoying, I've played about 1000 games with this never happening until little over a week ago.

Occultice

07-26-2011

Finally a working solution ! People, use this "CyberGhost VPN" (http://cyberghostvpn.com/) and it will work ! The bad side is that you must not surf or use ANY other app which consumes bandwith as you get 1 Gb for free so keep that in mind !

PS My problem is that the loading screen would not show but with this app it does !

GO GO GO !

PS2 - A BIG THANKS to the person who mentioned about this app in the first place !

Darth R3van

07-27-2011

I don't really trust VPNs , and the problem is getting even more serious , now I can't even start the tutorial wich I could do before. This is a huge flaw if so many people have it.

AS Perun

Recruiter

07-27-2011

Quote:
Darth R3van:
So I downloaded the game today for the first time , made accout and all(...)

Same here [in other games]...

moodkill

07-27-2011

Thtas just sweet... had same problem 2, black screen at loading phase, sometimes when u lucky to start the game, it can lag (i.e. u die and cant resp anymore, u need to reconnect and after that, black screen again on reconnection), sometimes game lags hard. Started in friday after some minor patch fo server split i guess. It seems EU West guys dont have that problem and i tryed US server everything if fine with it...
Riot solve the problem, pls. 14 days IP boost if lost for nothing, got like 8-10 leaves by now coz of that...

ND1Razor

07-27-2011

i had this problem the patch before last, seems to happen whenever they patch, but the game fixed iteself the next day :|

Occultice

07-27-2011

Quote:
Darth R3van:
I don't really trust VPNs , and the problem is getting even more serious , now I can't even start the tutorial wich I could do before. This is a huge flaw if so many people have it.

Then i don`t have any solution for you. Why no trust lol ? Read on the site what it does... And it`s easy to test on "whatsmyipaddress.com" . . .

HamodxCool

03-21-2013

this problem happened to me 2. i was playing normally then i stopped playing lol for 1 week but when i came back and tried to get 1st win of the day vs bots i got kicked out of loading screen when i was summoning.this problem happened before and it fixed itself but now i play a match normally then i get kicked out of 2 matches after it.