Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends on Kubuntu (Linux) 11.04 AKA Natty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krakil

07-25-2011

Hello. Recently i have been trying to run LoL under Kubuntu 11.04 with whine and adobe air both updated to the latest releases. I have everything needed but still the game refuses
to install let alone run it. So is there any solution for this? I even installed Games for linux dependecies but that didnt do the trick so i am stuck.Tnx for the help in advance.

Krakil

07-25-2011

Any ideas how to get the game working?

Occultice

07-25-2011

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1667938 (i know kubuntu is not ubuntu but check there)

Mintor

10-20-2011

As I know you can't run LoL by wine anymore...

Yorer

02-02-2012

My experience: I have Kubuntu 11.10 (as same as Ubuntu, only the desktop not the same but the kernel is same), and i have wine 1.4-rc1 (now the newest). I have always the same problem:

"The program rads_user_kernel.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

I can't make anything! I tried to start not only the launcher, but it didn't work. Any idea?