Full Magic Penetration spreadsheet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mgaak

22-07-2011

Heys,
Ive made a spreadsheet cause Ive found myself often baffled how does my items improve my gameplay mathwise.

There are lots of predefined stuff to see the larger picture, you can choose wheter you have Abyssal Scepter or not and you can input your spells dmg, ap and ap ratio to check how much dmg youll do after all the processes.

% M pen is applied too, in 15% (Archaic Knowledge) and 49% (AK + Void Staff) forms.

Ive made those spreadsheets in Excel 2010 but in zip file there are 2 versions, 2003 and 2010 excels if someone doest have the newest version.

Enjoy and feel free to leave some feedback.

Attached Files
File Type: zip M pen spreadsheets.zip (27.6 KB, 327 views)

FantasticMoose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-07-2011

You sir, are awesome. +1

Panwaffle

23-07-2011

Good job, thanks for sharing man

ShadowDancer7

23-07-2011

Awesome!

*Gives cookies*

Exhale

24-07-2011

You deserve a cookie

Mgaak

28-07-2011

Back with new, improved and even more user-friendly version of my M pen spreadsheet !

Inspired by option of choosing to have or not to have Abyssal Scepter I put more items inside, made everything clearer and with mini calc giving info about other less important things like CD reduction or mp/5. Hope you'll like it, enjoy and feel free to leave some feedback.

Excel 2010/2003 (Im not sure if 2003 supports some equations Ive made but I dont have any possibility to check whether it does, it doesn't work in OpenOffice though ).

Attached Files
File Type: zip M pen spreadsheets v2 by Mgaak.zip (41.6 KB, 83 views)