What to pick:Ezreal or Kennen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abrakkar

15-07-2011

i would say, don't waste ip on either of them, ez is overnerfed and kennen is just average, there are a lot of stronger champs at this price range like vlad swain caitlyn corki karthus brand...

but ez can the haruhi suzumiya dance... BUY EZREAL!!!^^

Uskelm

15-07-2011

Someone said EZREAL is inferior to Corki.Well that's not true,I made 6/2/0 in the first 20 minutes then they had to change because I was pwning him too hard.I was like lvl 15 and he was lvl 12.And if you can land skill shots well you can pwn Kennen too.Thats MY OPINION.

rovakz

15-07-2011

Just bought ez, hes too fun. You can carry as ad, and to my surprise hybrid does a lot of damage, so you have a lot of options with him. Look at some candy panda streams, most times he plays trist and ez, you might get a feel of what ezreal can do.

Qristalx

15-07-2011

Well guys,thank you all for the good feedback but i decided that because i have already played Ezreal some till now to go for Kennen and enjoying for now .Thanks and gl

Kryptonis

15-07-2011

Kennen is better than Ez: more dmg, stun, aoe dmg, great farm + it's "free" because of energy, more hp, armor and resist with right build, can deal burst dmg(~1500 in 3 sec vs 1 target or more)...And he pwns Ez at mid

killy0011

15-07-2011

Ken and Ez are my fav champions and i played them really,really much..

For team Kennen is more useful then Ez ..that's the fact. Both are very fun to play with..ez is not up at all you just have to know how to play him and have a good timing.Ezreal is harder to play but when you master him,you can't play any other champ..only ez

Both are great so try to buy both of them ..you cant fail with your choice