Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Art of War, League of Legends Version.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Perfy

06-02-2010

Good job.

There are mistakes and minor flaws, but overall, it's pretty solid.

Hanshin

06-02-2010

Thanks for stickying it, even If i'm pretty sure 80% of the people who read me/commented my post are already following theses advices.

Parafex

06-02-2010

I don't like the "every champ. needs health"-part. There are a lot of champs who do not need any extra health and on some champs health items might even be a total waste of vital slots.
Nice thread though.

Axasts

06-02-2010

tendria k estar puesto todo en español esto es un rollo

El Flex0r

06-03-2010

Nice Guide, think I will do something like that for strategic gameplay.

CaosProfundo

06-04-2010

Quote:
Axasts:
tendria k estar puesto todo en español esto es un rollo

Este es el foro inglés.

whocaresboutname

06-06-2010

Good stuff, though you might add the following point:

Global Ultimates:(feel free to add this to your list)
In this game you will encounter many champions which posses the ability of a global ultimate, meaning they can interfere with a fight on any part of the map, regardless where they are, one might even do this if he is dead.
These are (help me out if I miss someone):
1. True-Shot abilities (meaning they have to aim and you´ll have the possibility to evade)
Ashe- Frost arrow ( will stun and damage you, will also slow, on far range it is difficult to hit)
Ezrael- Trueshot Barrage (- will do insane! Aoe damage, if you are squishy and the Ezrael is good he will kill you, if you are under 40% hp)
2. Auto Target Abilities (meaning all they have to do is press R)
Karthus-Requiem(will do damage to every enemy on the map, can even cast some seconds after death, good counters: Soraka, Banshees Veil)
Soraka- Wish (direct counter to Karthus ulti, will heal every friend on map, instantly- Karthus has to channel)
Twisted Fate- Destiny (will reveal all enemies on the map, ALSO STEALTHED ONES, also grants TF the ability to teleport to any location -can also be countered with banshees veil)
3.Semi-True Shot abilities
Gangplank-Cannon Barrage (A circle will appear, in it cannon balls will fall randomly- if they hit you they´ll do damage and apply slow effect)
Pantheon-Grand Skyfall (Pantheon will teleport to target location with some time delay, a circle will appear, the closer you are to the center the more damage will be applied, also applies slow - try to get out of the circle ASAP)
Shen-Stand United (Shen teleports to target friendly champ. giving them a shield and himself a shield with half the amount of shield power)
If you have one of these champions in game, on your side or on the other, always keep in mind that they can (and will!) mess with you, especially in fighting situations, even if you cant see them

correct me if I forgot one, one might also add more countermeasures but I´m too lazy right now

Qulimonster

06-07-2010

There's also Shen's ultimate which teleports him to a team mate and shields him for a X amount of damage.

whocaresboutname

06-07-2010

thanks forgot that, now implemented

Hanshin

06-09-2010

Whocraesboutname => Thanks for reading me, and thanks for working that out ; but I believe this would fall under the "Know your ennemy" rule.