How do you calculate KDA when you have x/0/x stats?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SneezingPandaGG

15-06-2011

Simply, title, I had 6/0/8, what's my KDA for that game?

I know, totally stupid and I don't bother with it as long as it's win, but this is something I'm interested in. Chuck Norris calculates KDA in situations like that?

M0S

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-06-2011

i think you only count KDA if you have several games to count in.
in a single game...i think you only count KD

xOois

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-06-2011

Well you take your kills and divide them with your losses, oh wait.. DIVIDE BY ZERO!

(This only works if your deaths or games (with more than one death) is above zero) :P

Tehprawner

15-06-2011

you treat it as if deaths were 1 for simplicity then if u did actually die once it wont change.

GuessMoo

15-06-2011

Usually I just count +1 for kills +0.5 for assists and -1 for deaths.

Raptorg

15-06-2011

You don't calculate it, you simply use your score as your KDA ratio.

SneezingPandaGG

15-06-2011

If I had 6/1/8 it would be 6+8=14 14/1=14 and my KDA would be 14, but I have 6+8=14 and 14/0=?

What do? The closest would be as Theprawner said, that I count my deaths as 1 and my KDA for that game is 14.

Dædpool

15-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuessMoo View Post
Usually I just count +1 for kills +0.5 for assists and -1 for deaths.
And count towers in kills if playing tank/support or assist if carry

SaiWhiteWolf

15-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneezingPandaGG View Post
If I had 6/1/8 it would be 6+8=14 14/1=14 and my KDA would be 14, but I have 6+8=14 and 14/0=?

What do? The closest would be as Theprawner said, that I count my deaths as 1 and my KDA for that game is 14.
u'd have 6+8*0,5=10 (u have to divide assists by two,or multiply them with 1/2 or 0,5 all the same)

and if u didnt die, just let the number be...

SkinAndBones

15-06-2011

Dividing by 0 gives you infinity, bcoz you treat 0 like very, very small number.

But who the hells care about K/D? It says very little about someone's performance...