Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Movement speed FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephirotica

Recruiter

01-02-2011

Thats possible also. I was merely unsure if it starts at a fixed value (such as 220 :P ) or at % slow.

wypalony

03-28-2011

if i use poppy "w" + ghost+ ghost blade its all stack ?

HwarangxDxArcher

04-14-2011

Hmmm, the calculation at leaguecraft is pretty convincing ^^

But, I didn't really care about that, since that when I play as Ashe, I count on the damage, not the movement speed so that I can contribute more on a war ^^

PvPFreaK

05-07-2011

ncie guys thaths good to know but do someone know how much rumble slows ?

Silvosh

04-06-2012

I have a question about Boots of Mobility - How exactly does that "when out of combat" works? Someone mentioned it means "if you haven't been hit recently". Is that really true? I always thought it means you cant hit anybody or being hit by anybody for 5 seconds. If it only means you need to avoid being hit it could work with Singed really well.

Zamojski

Recruiter

04-06-2012

Pali21

Recruiter

04-10-2012

Quote:
Silvosh:
I have a question about Boots of Mobility - How exactly does that "when out of combat" works? Someone mentioned it means "if you haven't been hit recently". Is that really true? I always thought it means you cant hit anybody or being hit by anybody for 5 seconds. If it only means you need to avoid being hit it could work with Singed really well.

You got it right,it means that you don't get damage and not deal too

Yaahooel

Recruiter

04-14-2012

k

bbaacc

04-15-2012

)))))

Inghetata

05-30-2012

I ahve a question:If im playing Shaco:325 base ms and i buy Berserker graves it will raise it to 375 ms
Why is it that when i play Alistar:305 base ms and i buy same itmes it raises me to the same level of 375?? shouldnt boots ADD speed or they just bring you to a certain number?Pls answer Sephirotica.