Report for "unskilled player"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-06-2011

It's simple, the guys who are reported with "bad teammate" are of course put in games with ppl who are not reported as "bad teammates" so they get up to an equal chance of winning.

Greedj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-06-2011

You won't get banned when reported from "unskilled player". I believe the main reason for it to be there is to prevent people from falsely reporting players. After a game, losing team players raging each other "you noob, I report you!!!" "no, I report u!". If there wasn't option "unskilled player" mostly those people would report others for "intentional feeding", or some other, just because they are raging and not thinking.

Chamareon

21-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greedj View Post
You won't get banned when reported from "unskilled player". I believe the main reason for it to be there is to prevent people from falsely reporting players. After a game, losing team players raging each other "you noob, I report you!!!" "no, I report u!". If there wasn't option "unskilled player" mostly those people would report others for "intentional feeding", or some other, just because they are raging and not thinking.
+1

I've always thought that this report category was made to ease the nerves of the raging players that blame the other players for their defeat and never put themselves in question. Personnally if I play tank or support and the AD carry of my team ends with 1/10/3, I ask myself "why couldn't I protect him ?" instead of "omg what a feeder, let's report him", but maybe that's just a difference of opinion.

Ailuro3

21-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greedj View Post
this one

I always thought if someone was reported for this it would be like the report was ignored, like a decoy for underage kids who report for nothing and cant understand that its ridiculous to report a person for being unskilled...

i highly doubt that it will lower the ELO

Quandor

21-06-2011

dudes, it's so obvious. it's there for the ton of brainless report-habit noobs that think they lose only because in every game their team sucks. in reality, they just don't know how to play in team or how to push lanes at the right moment, but think that if they get high enough stats they win purely by that.
I've been reported for playing alistair badly because I soloed too much, the guy convinced the whole team I solo all the time when I was only clearing 20 minions getting into our tower because none of them realised that was happening. ended up having most assists in our team, and this guy crying in /all that he always loses because he is the only one in the team who knows how the game works.
the point is, he propably put the report reason there as "unskilled player" and it will be ignored because of two reasons; 1: not valid reason to report, 2: only a true jerk would report an unskilled player.
if "unskilled player" affects anything, it's doing bad for the reporting guy itself, not the victim of the report. this propably lowers the guys credibility if anything. i'm sure it's there just for laughs.

Naerdrage

23-06-2011

Im convinced that the sole purpose of unskilled report is to make kids feel better. This way they can blame you for losing a game. Surely none cares about those reports. In tribunal tips we read: 'being bad at the game is not a punishable offense'. So /care

V0odoo

23-06-2011

probably just a button to please some ragers :P
im pretty sure that nobody will ever know that someone pressed it, even if 9/10 players in a game should use it.

about 100 ninjas

24-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMuse View Post
I agree. It seems kind of pointless. Especially since the Tribunal guidelines say "being bad at the game is not a punishable offence".
Houston we have a problem

Misterblort

24-06-2011

Sometimes I just want to report a player cuz he sucks soo hard! Then I'm glad I got the option to report him for just being a bad play

Inverno

24-06-2011

It

Quote:
's simple, the guys who are reported with "bad teammate" are of course put in games with ppl who are not reported as "bad teammates" so they get up to an equal chance of winning.
If this is true we woud have a real proplem then since some time solo games look like this:

^^ We have 5 people playing in a team then 2 people begin to feed, not tell misses or do many other stupid things then the other lanes get earlyer ganked ( when they feedet) and ganked and ganked again and it starts that the other lane begins to feed because of the other lane (LOL) and now it comes^^ then the flame wars and scapegoat search starts. If the lane that started to feed finds even one flaw in the other lane that feedet because they never telled miss and others ( never help and maybe feedet the enemy) then it beginns. Now one of the ones that play bad because of our feeder never miss telling mates begins to get flamed, first from the bad player that made this possible and then from the ones that dont want to be flamed ( sometimes not even bad but the whole team needs to play a bit devensive to close the gap between feedet enemys what sadly most random mates never do). In the end some people report this one scapegoat for evrything but nothing of that is ven true and that is a real proplem today almost no one exist that played random and has not even one report.