Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Items and Auras FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephirotica

Recruiter

08-26-2010

Quote:
Guarana:
oh you must be in the neighbourhood to know that

Studiram u Novom Sadu, Guarana is mah friendzzz!!!!1111
Quote:
now lemme ask a few questions, just because i like to know.. not sure if it will be game relevant to most

a) burn 42 mana and increase the dmg done

Dont know all masteries by heart but all in all only damage is increased, not the mana burn.

Quote:
2)is the mana burn damage reduced by resistances?
Yes, damage is reduced by magic resistance. Mana DRAIN isn't

Quote:
3)same question, just for ignite.. is it counted as a "regular" spell?
Dont know what you mean with "regular". Its counted as a summoner spell. It is not increased by masteries but it is increased by some effects (Poppys ulti, Vlads ulti...)
Quote:
4)is the tear of goddess mana bonus transfered when you get an archangels staff? or you gotta spam all over?
Its transfered.
Quote:
5)with the 3 stack items (mejai etc).. is 1/3 loss on death rounded up or down?
Down. On 10 stacks you lose only 3 (3.333)
Quote:
6) is sheen dmg magic or physical.. it just says 80% more.. i'm leaning to magical for some reason
It increases your auto attack damage. Auto attack damage is physical. Connect the dots.
Quote:
7)if you have a spirit visage a catalyst and level up.. do you get 20% more heals?
Heals, yes. Mana, no.
Quote:
8)leviathans max stack 15% reduction... i could swear i read it somewhere.. but how is it calculated if you get hit... dmg-15%, then armor reductions or other way around?
Id say its calculated first along with last mastery in defense.
Quote:
9)is frozen mallet slow % or flat based? you wouldnt happen to have some figures would ya?
Its slow %. 10% (or 5) more than on Phage i think altho not sure on that.

skyqula

10-03-2010

Quote:
Guarana:
8)leviathans max stack 15% reduction... i could swear i read it somewhere.. but how is it calculated if you get hit... dmg-15%, then armor reductions or other way around?

Doesnt matter, 2*4 = 4*2. Or in case of 50% damage reduction from armor and 15% from leviathan vs a 100 damage attack: 100* 0.5 * 0.85 = 100 * 0.85 * 0.5 = 42.5.

Note that the total damage reduction is not 65%!

ts1k

10-09-2010

sorry if i spam in wrong forum but i dont know where to ask... can anyone tell me how can i drop an item to the ground and then take it back? like frozen throne-dota......

SDMarukokun

10-10-2010

Quote:
ts1k:
sorry if i spam in wrong forum but i dont know where to ask... can anyone tell me how can i drop an item to the ground and then take it back? like frozen throne-dota......

That doesn't exist in LoL.
The only ways to manipulate the contents of the item slots is:
- buy at shop
- sell at shop
- use a consumable

you can't give gold/items to teammates, so if a teammate needs extra gold/items, let them take the solo lane or let them do most of the last hitting...
If it's a lack of slots: if all 6 slots are filled, the shop still lets you buy, and immediately use, consumables; no need to free up a slot first.

ts1k

10-10-2010

Quote:
SDMarukokun:
That doesn't exist in LoL.
The only ways to manipulate the contents of the item slots is:
- buy at shop
- sell at shop
- use a consumable

you can't give gold/items to teammates, so if a teammate needs extra gold/items, let them take the solo lane or let them do most of the last hitting...
If it's a lack of slots: if all 6 slots are filled, the shop still lets you buy, and immediately use, consumables; no need to free up a slot first.

i was asking about the lack of slots... ty for your answer.

Sunwrath

10-15-2010

How much dmg Tiamat splashes?

LovedStone

10-18-2010

Quote:
l3g10nph03nix:
I got a question about items. Here's an example: I have 5 items in my inventory and i want to forge another weapon. But to do that i need 3 ingredient items and there's no more room in my inventory. how do i do this without having to sell my other items? in DotA i would just give some items to my chicken or lay them on the ground for a minute. But in LoL that doesnt seem to work ?

its very simple: u just have to save the money

for example: you have one slot free but you want to build zonias ring that is composed by 2 items: one of them cost about 1600 and the other about 800. you can buy one of the items to ocupy the free slot and when you earned the rest of the money (the other missing item and the rest of the cash needed (about 1000) you can purchase zonias ring without having the other slot free

Strongapple

11-30-2010

No idea if this is the correct thread but i got a question.

Masamune and Staff of the Archangel have nearlly the same passives. so i wanted to ask if both of them work if i got both items or not.

Since Masamune gives mana for attacks it should work i am just not sure about the mana for abilitys since both items give me 4 mana when i activate an ability.

anyone can help me out there?

cya da apple

Zubbus

03-22-2011

What exactly does spell vamp do?

dogmadude

04-21-2011

Quote:
Zubbus:
What exactly does spell vamp do?

any spell damage you do will heal you for the amount of spell vamp you have.
For example you have 20% spellvamp, you damage a hero for 100 spell damage (for example: blitzcrank's pull, karthus's lay waste = little dot on the ground, etc...) then you will receive a heal that gives you 20 hitpoints back.