Best champion for solo queue?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HunterGuilherme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-05-2011

Both normal and ranked... the type of champion who can actually carry a game if your teammates suck.

Ranged AD are quite squishy and I would need a competent tank to protect me, I was thinking about a tanky-dps jungler, like Warwick, Trundle or Jarvan.

Wha do you think?

DerptanK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-05-2011

In my opinion:
if your teammates are somewhat stupid but competent enough - something strong that people usually don't know how to counter, eg. Urgot, Vayne, Tryndamere [that relies on your luck because enemies really have not to know how to counter you lol] etc.

if your teammates are completely retarded zoo runaways,imo the best are tanky dps, like Irelia, Xin, Jarvan. WW and Trundle might be good too, but I've only seen one ww seriously carrying the game.

@edit
oh also, if your teammates are stupid, don't jungle, this will make matters worse ._.

Akpalah

22-05-2011

Urgot carries in solo queue if he has to face 1v1lane

Eruner7

Recruiter

22-05-2011

best champs for solo are pusher/farmers.

midnight illusio

23-05-2011

The reason why ranged dps are good for solo queue is because is all fails, they can backdoor very easily.

HunterGuilherme

23-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruner7 View Post
best champs for solo are pusher/farmers.
Even Sivir?

NzBlack0ps

23-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterGuilherme View Post
Even Sivir?
Sivir is a very very good champ for lane control. Others are garen, alistar (though hes being played more as a roaming gank now), Heimer, Moakai, Mord, Nassus and any support character.

Turihite

23-05-2011

Galio is probably the best champion to carry you out of elo hell.

HunterGuilherme

24-05-2011

I have 3150 IP now, should I get Urgot?

midnight illusio

24-05-2011

Urgot can never carry a game. He is an anti-carry, meaning that he starts off really strong, and gets weaker as time goes by (compared to other champions of course). You can completely shut down one of the enemy team in the laning phase, but after that, you need to be carried by your team. As we all know, in solo queue, you don't want to rely on being carried by others.