Top Tier Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lus5ive

16-03-2012

My Top List:

1. Ahri
2. Master Yi
3. Brand
4. Ziggs
5. Fiora
6. Riven
7. Fid
8. Wukong
9. Tryndamere
10. Veigar

and IMO all Top Tier Champions are the ones who cost 975 RP or 6300 IP.

MoHoK

16-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmu View Post
I really have to disagree with some champs.
1. The original list was a real disaster, Elementz suggested Tryndamere to be tier 1! xD roflmao
2. It didn't have ANY tank on tier 1. Now it has Shen. Which is the greatest, after heavy nerfs on Alistar. OK, Shen was nerfed not too long ago too.
3. Xin Zhao is ONLY tier 2? HOW? Best initiator in the game, and has ALL 4 useful skills. Hell, AP Sion is on same tier and he only uses 2 of his skills mostly -_-
4. Karthus on Tier 4... what the ff... Has damage aura, armor and magic resistance reduction, can participate in teamfight even after his own death... And the Lay Waste, did I mention it already? You are not safe even hugging the turret, range is that HUGE.

Ok, now I have to go sleep lol.
I guess you don't any clue how the champions getting arranged it the tiers... It doesn't mean that i agree (always) with what elementz saying but your statements are out of sense

JediDom

18-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoHoK View Post
I guess you don't any clue how the champions getting arranged it the tiers... It doesn't mean that i agree (always) with what elementz saying but your statements are out of sense
Just a reminder, look at the date of that post.