Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The New PvP.net Patcher is now in Limited Release!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angry Mole

04-14-2011

What is different and why should we care?

Elixirer

04-14-2011

WHY DOES EVERYONE LISTEN TO RIOT BS?
THEY TOLD US ABOUT COOP VS AI 3 MONTHS OR SO BEFORE THEY IMPLEMENT IT. It will be a long time before they implement this bs patcher and they will close the servers for like 2 days and then another day because of the server failure so please dont look forward to this. Why do u have to implement new patches and ****? we liked the old **** riot when everything ran smoothly...

Oxid3

04-14-2011

can you give us some details about new patcher ?

Draeneiier

04-14-2011

with the new patcher there is a repair button under option
(getting this new patcher is taking forever, goodnight all

axuma

04-14-2011

I don't understand.
What is this about?

SneezeAttack

04-14-2011

The new patcher seems to be no improvement. So thanks, but I'll keep the old one as it works without problems.

Bootsecks

04-14-2011

I have had problems updating to the latest patch. I tried everything, then reinstalled. Now I have the new patcher, guess what, a similar error occurs just the same ... /sigh ... no game for me then.

Adisan

04-14-2011

This does not work ive been trying to solve this problem for over 3 hours now mayb some1 with actualy brain can help?????

Bootsecks

04-14-2011

I had a problem updating to the new patch, tried everything. Didn't work, reinstalled, got the new patcher. Guess what, still the same/similar error occurs at about 30% and stops patching. Ohwell, no game for me it seems.

Xathian

04-14-2011

step 2 applying patches 3 hours remaining..... I am fully updated wtf