Akali is to OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

magnuscts46bvc

21-02-2011

Am I the only one who thinks that an Akali with 125% Spell Vamp, is just to good?

It would be nice if we nerfed Akali.. I mean she is fun to play, but no man except god should have thoose powers. I mean it's just if you have 10% life, you jump on your target use 2 abilities and BOOM you are on 100% life again.. Plz some on NERF HER!

NERF HER!!

Die vent

21-02-2011

I know... if Akali gets 2 or more kills early game you cannot kill her anymore

Ghstt

21-02-2011

Akali doesnt need nerffing, just dont feed her. Learn to play against her.

Roxoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-02-2011

Akali is strong, we know, but there is NOTHING you can nerf about her

Cón

21-02-2011

I main Akali. Please, she's not OP in any way.

Roxoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-02-2011

I usually get 20/30 kills with premade, so it depends on your team.
If my lane sucks, I suck, Akali sucks. If I get mid, I own, I own, Akali owns

Earthenlady

22-02-2011

Akali really isnt OP. learn how to properly gank her.
she can easily be killed. and if you prevent her from farming early game, you'll have it VERY easy against her lategame

ProudPsych

22-02-2011

The same things u can say about all gankers. It's just a matter of time - u should learn how to play against them. She has 125% spell vamp but stun and BOOM she's dead But serious - CC is the key to kill such champions.

Sqoom

22-02-2011

You are the only one who thinks so. Why? I mean c'mon AD build? Even when she has 125% spellvamp it means, that she deals 1/5 of burst she deals on AP so it won't kill a single squishy fast enough to not get killed. What is 125% spellvamp if u deal 400 dmg? Pffffff...

Markantonian

22-02-2011

OMG 3LOL XAXAXXAXAXAXXAAXA!U r funny!I killed her with my main Rammus for fun....she had 39 kills and me 19 with 24 assists,she was killing my partners for fun when i was not there,but when I protect them i didnt fall and kill her!!!!!She was just running away!!!!U must just play focus and defencive if she is feeded,hope that u dont feed her from the begining!every champ can be op if u feed him!!!!