Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Welcome new players. Introduce yourself

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReddFox

08-28-2010

Hi, My friends call me Lis. It's Fox in polish ;d I played dota few years ago. So when my friend refer me LoL i'm very sceptic. Now it's little better but you know, its not the same game. In anygame im looking for differences and i must tell you this game is easier than Dota. For guys who's playing now , check defense of the ancients. My first dota was 5.84? Its loooong time ago. I watched evolution of this game , and when i look now on LoL its really fantastic. Home project of warcraft game evolve to this. It's optimistic. I had really fun to look about new heroes. I check differences between my favourite heroes in dota and heroes in LoL. I loved playing Rikimaru and some stealth guys, so now i try to play Akali and Katarina. But guys where's hero make on old Butcher? And some other heroes. In game i have nick Reddfox. So ... if you played dota few years ago like me id like to chat with you, and for newbie players , if you need some help write something to me. Cheers

RuneDevilPL

08-29-2010

Hello. My name's RuneDevil. The PL in the end is just to indicate where do I come from.
Basically I'm a 15 year old Pole. I've started playing LoL 3 weeks ago. Currently I'm level 12. I've gotten used to the game. But most of my matches end with a defeat... Of my team. Some of people here may have seen me on Dekaron. I'm also known as Kicker33, Demonicon, Rogalik.

Xephas

08-31-2010

Won't bother for a full reply (typing from a Wii since PC will be repaired after 4 hours). PC repairs taking longer than expected ><

They finally repaired my PC. So, I'm Stirna, on the US servers know as Superstag. Both names are pretty lame, but I like them. I used to help a lot of new people on the US servers, but then I got stranded off the internets. When (after 2 months) I got back, LoL didn't seem as fun. HoN was in open beta so I went to try it out. Really liked it, bought it when it went retail but now it bored me. So, now I'm back to the LoL community!
I am from Italy, 13 (wat) years old. That and the fact that I speak Latvian and not Italian (still learning) is all you should know.

Correon Einherji

09-01-2010

Hi, I'm Correon and playing for over a week now.
I'm from Belgium 22 years old and studiing at the University of Ghent.

Currently on my way to master Udyr the Animal Spirit

mirz0n1

09-03-2010

I'm mirza i comming for bosnia and herzegovina this game i really like so much bb

Broodqueen

09-04-2010

Hi I'm Tom. I live in the UK, been playing for four days. Good game

One question though. I play as Morgana and was wondering if there is any advantage to me purchasing her from the store, will there be any benefit to this whatsoever or should I buy a new character?

Also, how do I change my profile pic?

Powerload

09-04-2010

Hy, I'm from Hungary
I played dota before so gameplay isn't new to me, just the graphics... i guess i have to get used to it. But the different items and champions keeps me playing this for now a week, but i'm only lvl 7 yet. I don't have much IP although i would like to try out several (ok, all) champs which aren't free this week

see ya in games

IceKuyaT

09-07-2010

Hello people, I'm from Brunei (located at Borneo island, small country) and I'm lvl 10.

I played DOTA also, getting use to this game but still learning the items and stats on each champ I used still blur :s. More likely to say I'm noob XD although I played DOTA and this is also my first online gaming.

Now I'm using Twisted Fate ( the first champ I bought), seeking another champ to buy X).

RunicGift

09-09-2010

RunicGift01
level 25
fav champion kennen
i've played dota.. so i can say that i'm pro

oh.. and i hate afkers and leavers...

hf & gl
(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')

Manav1s

09-10-2010

Hello everyone i'm Manav1s,i play a week now and i am lvl 8.
Favorite champions 1. Master yi
2. Malphite
So sse you in game!!!