A way to get 975 RP for free (only once)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Filteria

28-05-2011

What did OP mean by "You can achivr lvl5 with an account with only 1 battle training and 4 11 minutes custom games against bots"? What custom games is it that take 11 minutes only?

Just a Kitteh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxxie View Post
My only referral is my smurf, so

It's allowed, but the higher rewards are pretty much impossible by only playing yourself.
Mine too and i'm still waiting for that god **** badge!

Scuipici

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonia View Post
I guess Riot do not mind people doing this kind of playing and i am actualy kinda happy about that.

I wont aim for somthing high and i have a hard time a singel person will smurf to the rewards that are worth somthing.

But come on whats the people on the forums number now? : ) somone that aiming for 10k? haha *smiling*

Tbh if i did the 10k Ref Myself i would die innside :> and it would take what? 1 year of no stop playing like a mad man :P
Why would they mind? you waste time playing the game = verry,VERRY good for Riot. They give you free rp and ip boosts wich cost nothing for riot becouse they dont pay money ...and you will remain with some rp from some skin ....and you will be tempted to buy more rp to buy another skins and so on. So to sum this up , Riot gains from this.Nothing is free ...except potates , potatoes are free ( **** yea potatoes ).

QzQ

28-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by graverobber1993 View Post
Since a lot of people are doing it and I want to discuss it, I share it with you.

Basicly, for 10 lvl5 referrals, you get 975 RP. You can achivr lvl5 with an account with only 1 battle training and 4 11 minutes custom games against bots. Also, Riot never said this is something you shouldn't do; when it was announced on the US forums, a few people already said they'd make smurfs - no replies, nothing.

Discuss.

P.S. Don't think me for a leech, I'm buying RP any chance I get.
11*4*10=440 minutes.
Better take baseball bat, go on the street and rob someone and buy RP.

korosec

28-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuipici View Post
Why would they mind? you waste time playing the game = verry,VERRY good for Riot. They give you free rp and ip boosts wich cost nothing for riot becouse they dont pay money ...and you will remain with some rp from some skin ....and you will be tempted to buy more rp to buy another skins and so on. So to sum this up , Riot gains from this.Nothing is free ...except potates , potatoes are free ( **** yea potatoes ).
exactly this!
"YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE RIOT POINTS SYSTEM AND THE VIRTUAL ITEMS YOU ACQUIRE HAVE NO MONETARY VALUE"

Fuzk

28-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by QzQ View Post
11*4*10=440 minutes.
Better take baseball bat, go on the street and rob someone and buy RP.
Yeah it doesn't really add up, if you have to spend so long on some RP through the game.
You should get a job, and spend a little money on some RP.. It will not only give you money, but it will also give Riot some 'real' money, so they can invest that in making a better game.