Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Changes ult Yasuo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

backmer

11-21-2013

changes ult Yasuo.
When you activate the given time - 1 minute.
If for UTB time Yasuo hit 5 times the opponent it will move to step 2.
Step 2 - 20 sec increases attack speed. If during this time hit the target Yasuo 2-3 times then it will stun it and start doing a combo of fast punches at 2 sec. When it's all who were near receive damage from wind (Q as ever).

amitcool

11-21-2013

he isnt even on the pbe,just skill revel,and this ult isnt so good,his ult match him

AokiNansuke

11-22-2013

Since you already proposed a change to Yasuo's kit, I'll just leave there a link to my fan fic story prologue about him and Riven(Apart from some other characters). Maybe it'll interest some of you guys and I'll have to make another part... ^^

http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=646310

Thx <3(I kno advertising is bad, but I highly doubt there's anyone reading the Fan fic forum)