Kda

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Joker

19-07-2013

I dont understand how this KDA is calcualted .
Here are some of my adc KDA-s .

CHAMPION / KDA
Twitch / 7.3
Varus / 6.1
Caitlyn / 4.3
Graves / 4.0
Kog maw / 4.0
Draven / 3.7
Ezreal / 3.3

How do they calcualte it ? and how I can know my KDA is good or bad ?

Heteric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-07-2013

Total number of games divided by your lifetime KDA on a certain champion.

Whacked Bear

19-07-2013

E.g. Twitch
(kills + assists) / deaths
(14.3+9.5)/3.3=7.21212121212 rounded upwards? =P

The Joker

19-07-2013

Oh , okay , thank you ! but how I know how good my KDA is ?

rickfok

19-07-2013

Well if your KDA is 2 it means every death you have 2 kill or 1 kill and 1 assist or 2 assists.
So a KDA of 7.3 is very good. Pretty much a kda over 3 is Always good

The Joker

19-07-2013

Okay , thanks for your replies , I think I understand it now .

RCrashR

19-07-2013

kda = (kills+assists)/deaths

The Joker

19-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whacked Bear View Post
E.g. Twitch
(kills + assists) / deaths
(14.3+9.5)/3.3=7.21212121212 rounded upwards? =P
No thats shown in Leagues/See more stats/Twitch . I didnt round anything .

Levaar

19-07-2013

I don't think you should so blindly chase KDA. I know, it's the only meassure you can brag about to prove your skills, but you could simply clean up the fight, the team could have worked for you etc.

I'm not saying, that KDA doesn't say anything about you. If you have many deaths, you are a liablity to the team. To the contrary of popular beliefe of many players (who are doomed for Bronze eternally) it's not that important to get kills, but more importantly not die and secure objectives.

So don't get too pulled into this whole KDA thing. But don't make excuses for low socre either.

The Joker

19-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levaar View Post
I don't think you should so blindly chase KDA. I know, it's the only meassure you can brag about to prove your skills, but you could simply clean up the fight, the team could have worked for you etc.

I'm not saying, that KDA doesn't say anything about you. If you have many deaths, you are a liablity to the team. To the contrary of popular beliefe of many players (who are doomed for Bronze eternally) it's not that important to get kills, but more importantly not die and secure objectives.

So don't get too pulled into this whole KDA thing. But don't make excuses for low socre either.
OMG! I just cant find right awnser to this , this comment of yours made me so extremmely mad , cause its so incredibly stupid , Iam sry but its soo ****ing stupid . I tried at least 10 times . . . I deleted it all . I just cant ! Its dumb ! My excuses .

All I have to say : ADC = farm like beast , do as much dmg as possible in teamfights , you cant controll how much kills you take , anyone in your team can last hit enemy champion if they want . Iam not going to stop in teamfights till we win it so I cant just let someone live so my teammate could take kill , If I let someone live it may turn around entire game . '

Get some experience dude .