Russian server? Go there, you will earn rewards!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unknowndog

17-04-2013

Dear polish players,

You might notice that russian server have been opened! I used google translate to discover some intresting facts...Something like bla bla bla...FREE CAITLYN AND VOLIBEAR WITH SKINS...bla bla bla...Its a great news for you! Just a few clicks to play with people who will finally understand and not argue with you. And as a bonus, you will recive an amazing heroes even with skin!

I will miss you, but... Go there, please!

ELO POLICE 420

17-04-2013

This. Please. I beg u

ZKlici0us

17-04-2013

+1. Dear polish players, if you'll transfer there, you will get 2000RP free in first three days! So hurry up dudes!

SummerOnTheMove

17-04-2013

I signed up for an alpha, couple week ago, and the the translation/voiceovers were so horrible that I could barely finish one game. For killing spree they call you "serial killer", for example. Item shop looks like they used google translate on it. Also, many champions sound gay beyond measure. I will not go there even if they give me all champs for free, and I imagine most Russian-speaking players will not, too.

All you can hope for is that most new Russian players will start on that server, that is all.

Unknowndog

17-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerOnTheMove View Post
I signed up for an alpha, couple week ago, and the the translation/voiceovers were so horrible that I could barely finish one game. For killing spree they call you "serial killer", for example. Item shop looks like they used google translate on it. Also, many champions sound gay beyond measure. I will not go there even if they give me all champs for free, and I imagine most Russian-speaking players will not, too.

All you can hope for is that most new Russian players will start on that server, that is all.
Stop taking ours hope, dude...

League of LeeSin

17-04-2013

Could all you Polish people just transfer to Russia and make everyone happier

ImKilaya

17-04-2013

And then queue times on eune will be like 2 hours. You have no idea what you are asking for
Go hate us somewhere else :>

Dariforest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-04-2013

Funny because Polish players are the best on eune

ZKlici0us

17-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dariforest View Post
Funny because Polish players are the best on eune
Dude, its 17th April, not 1st April.

Dariforest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKlici0us View Post
Dude, its 17th April, not 1st April.
You're silver 2, I'm gold 3 , sit down please :}