6300 ip first champion?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeJackMeisterz

04-03-2013

So i have 6300 ip and im kinda new to LoL. I was wondering who would be a good first 6300ip champion to get. ive seen vi's quite good but who else??

drypod

04-03-2013

Fiora is really good for lvl 1-30, she does so much damage

Trelorockas97

05-03-2013

First of all decide what role do you want to play. There are 5 main roles of champions. Carry, Fighter, Mage, Jungler and Support.

1)Carry: Carries excell at dealing tons of damage in short time. Miss Fortune is a very good carry, however she costs 4800IP. Except Miss, Caitlyn, Draven and Vayne are the best Carries, in my opinion, however Draven and Vayne are difficult to master champions.

2)Fighter: This is the category with the most champions. Fighters generally, are durable DPS champions, they deal damage and are able to survive from fights. Here you have to choose what type of fighter do you want. There are fighters who are better at adding defensive items (health, armor and magic resist), who are the tanks or offtank,s and there are champions who are better at adding offensive items (attack damage, ability power).
If you want defensive ones Volibear is a great example, he is a very strong tank, while if you want aggresive ones Wukong and Darius are very good. (Wukong is going to fall at 4800IP when the next champion is released, so I would advise you buy another first and then him if you want)

3)Mage: Mages use their spells to deal damage. Generally mages are not easy champions. There are many types of mages: long-ranged, area-effect damage, 1v1, mages with lots of crowd-control and mixes of the above. I do not usually play with mages so I do not know them very well

4)Jungler: Junglers are champions than can take off fast neutral monsters and gank a lane easily. Good junglers are Shyvana, Lee Sin (but he costs 4800IP), Rengar, Kha'zix and Nocturne (also costs 4800IP)

5)Support: Supports are champions that can support their team either by buffing, healing or stunning the enemy. Good supports to start with are mainly the low level cost ones. Taric, Blitzcrank, Sona, Nunu, Leona and Janna are the most common supports. As you are low level I wouldn't recommend you start with support. Generally supports are picked on matches in which players are 20+ levels.

SpOwl

06-03-2013

if you want 6300 champion i would suggest:
volibear (ad tank)- i think he have the best passive in the game, and can deal insane dmg by being full tank ( you can play with him aggressive, in fact its the only way to play it: you are the first person who start the team fight ) actually you cant go wrong with this one: its one of the best tanks in the game in my opinion...and have the best passive in the game- in my opinion

or kha zix (ad fighter): very good dmg dealing assassin...you can play with him as a full tank/off tank/full dmg...but its best to go with full dmg +some basic hp, resist items like runic bulwark/warmog+guardian angel

or elise (ap champ with mixed skills: some are long range, some are close): can be a real pain if built and played correctly...

P.S. i wouldnt suggest you to classify chamions as a "price based" ... there a lot of cheaper champions which are awesome...just declare what game style you like and then look for a champion with it...

SpOwl

06-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by drypod View Post
Fiora is really good for lvl 1-30, she does so much damage

i disagree. yes she does good dmg but only IF she is fed/farmed...and its pretty easy to shut her down

Whiskeymouth

06-03-2013

First champ i ever bought was elise, bought with ip. She can be top, jungle and mid
And she is very good

HT KrootZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2013

My 6300 champion was Nocturne. I was happy with him, but don't buy him as the first champion
Try to get VI/Kha'zix. Or Wukong is cool too.

Ermior

06-03-2013

My first 6300K champion was Kha'Zix. I HIGLY recommend Kha'Zix for his great damage, great ultimate and ability that he can evolve skills so they become more powerful.

If you want a GOOD 6300 champ, I prefer Kha'Zix.

Reki48

06-03-2013

Save IP till level 20, then buy runes.

SpOwl

06-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reki48 View Post
Save IP till level 20, then buy runes.
also true need at least 14k ip for a 1 runes set (or more)

12345 ... 6