@Riot about rune pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mikibrat

09-03-2014

Hello i want to ask you simple question, do you plan on reducing rune page IP cost or have that on mind in a future to change?

Either that or reduce cost on runes because some runes cost more than champion itself seriously it is just long grind...

When you spend 6300 IP on rune page you need nearly 10k just to fill it, and when you include new champion to buy it is just a lot.

Everybody needs rune pages if you reduce IP price to 4800 IP that would be really amazing. Cheers

Stikos

09-03-2014

I usually don't like posts that ask for cheap or free stuff. But you are right about this one. Rune pages should be cheaper

Aquatylys

09-03-2014

Pay to win game...a RP player will buy instant 7 rune page and an IP player will wait 1 year to buy 7 rune pages!

TRG Kaanv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2014

I was buying rune-pages at sales - 2 for 6300. But it's rare, like once a half year.

Stikos

09-03-2014

@Aquatylys : thats bs! You wont win because of your rune pages. So many guys in challenger just with 3 rune pages. Still feels expensive though

Fatio1

09-03-2014

It would be awesome if they would do that

Pentasteal Sona

09-03-2014

3 rune pages are enough.
AP: 3 AP quint, 9xAP, 9xMres, 9xarmor
AD: 3 lifesteal quint, 9xAD, 9xmres, 9xarmor
Supp: 3xgp10 quint, 18xarmor, 9mres

The rest you can compensate with masteries which you can have as much as you want. Now stop crying and especially stop buying every champ then getting a refund the next day and cry for more refunds.

The Germanator

09-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoccus View Post
Now stop crying and especially stop buying every champ then getting a refund the next day and cry for more refunds.
I lol'ed a bit

I never seen anyone using mres runes though, are they best choice really?

Mikibrat

09-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoccus View Post
3 rune pages are enough.
AP: 3 AP quint, 9xAP, 9xMres, 9xarmor
AD: 3 lifesteal quint, 9xAD, 9xmres, 9xarmor
Supp: 3xgp10 quint, 18xarmor, 9mres

The rest you can compensate with masteries which you can have as much as you want. Now stop crying and especially stop buying every champ then getting a refund the next day and cry for more refunds.
Sometimes you want to have proper runes for specific champion to have full potential in lane when you have advantage over you opponent you gotta have proper set up for instance Shyvana (hybrid reds are recommended for her for obvious reasons). Now imagine i run full ad or standard ap runes it is lame isn't it?!

I don't cry at all i just want to see how is stance about rune page IP reduction price because i never heard it before.

And nobody mention refunds in this one that is other story.