Do you want this idea to be a part of Leauge?

Yes, I would like the cellphone idea 2 50.00%
Yes, the email one 0 0%
No, both were lame 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Leauge of Legends registrate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magic of man

07-04-2013

Hello fellow summoners
As you may know everyone can make 1000 of accounts on 1000 diffrent emails. So when a person gets banned he can just make a new. So bacily permban dosn't excist.
I guess alot of thos who gets banned know that they can just make a new account or they wasnt using the "Main" account so they had nothing to lose.

I assume that every player that reads this post know and hates trollers and people that are insulting you.

So my idea is that everyone that are playing leauge will have to use a cellphone to activate their account. They are allowed to have 2 accounts max per cellphone, it wont cost anything and will make it more difficult making 100 of accounts. They will have to use more then 1 cellphone if they are going to do that. So if a person gets permbanned he will lose both his accounts and not allowed to join again.

Or

1 account per email like now-->They will get a msg from riot once pr month/once pr 2 moths/3 moths where you will get 1-2 weeks to activate the account or it will be disabled and/or banned. But that aint such a good idea as the first one

Jardine

07-04-2013

What if i don't have cellphone??

Agewalker

07-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardine View Post
What if i don't have cellphone??
I feel sorry for you then.

Sightburner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2013

They can sniff out smurf accounts, riot made thread about it not so long ago.

Blitzcrank B0t

07-04-2013

Your second idea has a problem: If I simply decide to not play for like 6 months due to work/university/army/burnout/whatever, do you find it fit to have my account banned?

Your first one adds unnecessary complexity to the system. They already have a database of all IPs and MAC addresses complete with timestamps regarding each account. They can simply do a search for same IP or same MAC address to find out all accounts that have logged from there, and with some human thinking, deduce if it's the same person behind another account or a different person altogether (like 2 siblings loggin from the same computer)

The reason they do not instantly permaban all accounts that are deduced to belong to the same person is that they do believe in more chances. Yeah, one can say that the 3-5-10 chances given for the first account before the permaban are already enough, but some people (not all, some) change when they permanently lose something, not when they lose it temporarily. The account-wide permabans given to professional gamers were paradigms to instil fear to the rest of the playerbase.

Magic of man

07-04-2013

So bacily you want the permbanned to be usless. We need a change