List of Bugs

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dekez

14-02-2013

Basically what the idea is that I make a list of all the bugs that are reported on the forum and then before people make a new post, they could check whether or not this bug has already been posted.

I strongly suggest that if you have any problems with your client or the game itself outside of visual and champion related bugs please visit Riot's Help & Support forum - The wrenchmen over there are highly skilled and have been helping people for a long time!

Riot will be posting their comments to the bugs next to the bug. So look through the list to see if a Rioter has responded to your specific bug! It might be that the comments are hard to find due to an error in the way the handling is done by the forum.

The format will be the following:

Category

• Bug - Progress - Possible link to proof
    Cases that might cause the bug

Champions
  • Master Yi's Alpha Strike will not do any damage to any targets if the main target uses a teleporting spell of any kind - Status unkown
  • Sometimes displacement abilities will not interrupt channeling spells - Status unknown - Twitch VOD
  • Vladimir will still take damage and be slowed by Thresh's The Box - Status unkown
  • Jarvan's ultimate not blocking - [COLOR="Red"]1239[/COLOR]
  • Nidalee's cougar form has 0 base damage until rank 2 - [COLOR="red"]3051 - FIXED (also was only tooltip issue).[/COLOR]
  • Using Pulse Fire Ezreal will result in gold from creeps not showing sometimes - [COLOR="red"]4010[/COLOR]
    (The recall sound can be retrieved partly by manually using the recall button - this will make the sound work sometimes - Thanks to dionnisaras)
    [COLOR="Red"]What is this bug?[/COLOR] - This was in regards to the PFE Skin which lacked sound on recall and emotes [COLOR="Red"]Does it still?[/COLOR] - [|]It looks like it is only the recall sound that will disappear later in the game.[/I]
  • Zed's shadow will sometimes stand in a 90 degree angle from where your mouse is pointing - Status unknown
  • Certain skillshots will become invisible if fired from a place with no vision - Status unknown
  • Abilities fired at the same time as suppression abilities will still go through, which could cancel the suppression or render it useless - This sounds intentional.[/COLOR]
  • On the third attack of Denting Blows, Neon Strike Vi will turn completely blue - Image1 - [COLOR="red"]This sounds like an issue with an individual player that repair will fix. Blue means the game is trying to load a texture or particle and cannot find the file.[/COLOR]
  • Bug where some skins are missing special effects in game - Status unknown - Image1 | Image2
  • Abilities goes on cooldown when enemy enters fog of war but is not applied (Nasus Wither, Caitlyn Ace in a hole) - [COLOR="red"]10496[/COLOR]
  • Tryndamere's slash will destroy stealthed Teemo mushrooms - [COLOR="red"]This sounds intentional.[/COLOR]
  • If Zed is under the effect of Yorick's ultimate his ultimate will not activate but will go on cooldown - Status unkown - Youtube Video
  • Malzahar's voidling will be unable to pick a target if there are two Malefic Vision up at the same time - They are tracking the bug - Red Post
  • Trundle's Rapid Bite is not damaging champions on hit - Status unknown
  • Rengar's Empovered Savagery will sometimes trigger the normal cooldown twice. - Status unknown
  • Spell particles are sometimes not visible even though all graphics are at highest and everything is turned on - Status unkown
  • Vi's Vaultbreaker will sometimes get stuck in the charging position without the possibility of release - Status unkown
  • Vladimir will still take damage and be slowed from Thresh's ultimate while in Sanguine pool - Status unkown
  • Vi's ultimate will not go into effect if Fiora uses her Lunge on Vi - Status unkown

Champion select
  • Trading bug - Status unkown
  • More than 3 bans show up on one side - Status unkown
  • Will announce that champion has already been picked without it being true - Status unkown - Image1
    (This is purely a pop up message, it has no impact on your ability to pick the said champion
  • Some champions will look like they are banned, although they are not. - Status unkown
    (This is purely a graphical bug due to reports so far and based on own testing)

In Game
  • Unavailable items light up in shop - Status unkown
  • Graphical glitches on several spells - Status unkown
  • Ignore function will reset after game ends - Status Unkown
  • After buying and being behind base walls you are unable to move items - Status unknown
  • Emotes, recall sounds and general emotes are either not playing or not playing properly - Status unkown
  • It is possible to flood the chat, resulting in people disconnecting - Status unkown
  • There is a bug where the tooltip of the shop will appear if you open the shop by the icon but not disappear before closing the shop again. - Status unkown - Image1
    (This will only happen if clicking the button manually. Using a hotkey will not trigger this bug)

League system
  • There has been one case of a player losing LP after winning - [COLOR="Red"]10376[/COLOR] - Image1
    (This is purely a graphical bug)
  • The system runs into a loop where it will continue putting Summoners in promotion matches - Status unkown
  • After entering promotion matches the League tab refuses to open - Image1

Client
  • Buying runes is not possible - [FIXED]
  • After a game has finished the client will close directly - Riot is aware of the problem and working on it
    This problem seems to be connected to LoLReplay somehow, closing LoLReplay will usually make it go away
    It could also be a problem with your Adobe Air installation - Refer to this thread to see the fix for this
  • The client it self will grey out and be unavailable - Status unkown - Image1 | Image2
  • Game crashes after Champion select and will refuse to reconnect - Riot is aware of the problem
    I suggest looking at the wrenchman's toolbox and trying out their solution
  • Unable to join the game, saying firewall should be turned off, but this has no effect - Status unkown - Image1
  • When banning a person in a custom game, while another leaves, the client will freeze - Status unkown
  • A bug where the frame of the client will be smaller than the actual client - Status unkown - Image1
  • The loading screen will load up in the lower right corner - Status unkown - Image1
  • When visiting the profile page, the Adobe Air Debugger will sometimes stop working - Status unkown
  • Sometimes when trying to start a match in 5v5 ranked, the "Start Game" button will be greyed out and you have to restart the client - Status unkown.
  • Upon visiting friends or other's profile pages, it is impossible to start a game before restarting client - Status unkown
  • Bug where the tooltip of champions will block one side of the masteries tree, thus not making you able to close it and choose your champion - Status unkown - Image1
  • The champion select will bug and not automatically start the game, if one tries to restart client, they will be stuck with reconnect - Status unkown
  • When buying runes in the shop, it will display the wrong amount of IP after a purchase - Status unkown

Website
  • Missing updates on the item site, Ohmwrecker has conflicting data - Status unkown
  • Connecting with Facebook for free Tristana skin will redirect to white page - Status unkown

Items
  • Eleisa's Miracle will not give the proper 30% cooldown reduction but is instead at the old value of 25% - [COLOR="Red"]8495[/COLOR] - Image1

I will be constantly updating the list as bugs get reported - You can also make it easier and report the bug straight into here.
If it is a new bug (meaning one, not on this list) I encourage you to start a new topic though.

Ichies

14-02-2013

Add the unable to join bug, that keeps occuring to a whole lot of people after today's patch (http://i.imgur.com/zV27iwE.png). This is the 2nd time a whole batch of people (10 at aram, 6 at 3on3 ranked) had this bug simultaneously, all of them couldn't join and in the process the game was cancelled. This happens to random games, with breaks in between like a normal game, or another aram (now my team is at a 3on3 ranked game and it works, right after the bug occured in the previous game).

Another bug is that sometimes after buing in shop, when you close it and walk to lane, while still being inside the walls of your base (summoner's rift), when you try to move your items in the inventory (cursor changes to the money sack while hovering over inventory items), everytime you click the shop reopens. It's particulary annoying and happens in most games, after leaving the base it seems to be back to normal.

Mithrazel

14-02-2013

The question is why we dont get a response from am Rioter about these issues? I mean, are they aware of them? Is a patch on the way? What is going on?

Aadinath

14-02-2013

The firewall bug that blocks us from joining games is annoying in itself, but what is even more frustrating is that it even made me lose LP, since the client apparenlty counted it as a dodge.

Dekez

14-02-2013

All I can do is make it easier for them to see what bugs we are reporting, and in that way, hopefully be able to put their responses in a more centralized place.

I am hoping to get in contact with the Rioters to hear whether or not it would be possible for them to inform me (so I can update this thread) with the information.

I have added the bugs you guys have posted. Thank you for helping out.
I hope that we are able to make it easier for Rioters to keep us updated this way

duokitRP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-02-2013

my client jsut closes each time after i click continue from a game window and i have relaunch the game each time

Ichies

14-02-2013

Also add the RIDICULOUS bug when making custom arams, when you try to ban someone while someone else leaves, the client freezes and you have to relog.

Synthael

14-02-2013

For rune rune buying problem...

I noticed that runes disappear and can't select any rune category if you get into profile screen before going shopping. If you go to shop right after logging in, everything is ok until I get into the profile screen again.

Dekez

14-02-2013

I have added the new bugs - Updated the status list on the Runes buying problem. The shop is currently under maintenance, which could mean we will see a fix very soon.

Dekez

15-02-2013

The Rune buying bug has been fixed by the Shop maintenance - I did some checking on different scenarios that caused the bug before and it looks to work perfect now.

12345 ... 7