Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pondii

06-01-2013

Dear Riot, when will we be informed about the results? Im really looking forward to it. We made our entry for 3 days, and I think we have a chance to win. I know you have a lot to do, mostly after the holidays, but I can't sit tight, we gotta know:)

Frenzee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2013

Any updates about the start of voting?

Aklaen

Social Media Coordinator

Follow Aklaen on Twitter

09-01-2013
6 of 6 Riot Posts

Hey guys,

We'll post the 5 winners that Riot picked and the voting link for you to pick the other 5 winners late this Friday. Thank you all for your patience and your submissions! It's a real pleasure to go through them and pick our favourites!

BIueFoxxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2013

I think I wont win :((((

Frenzee

09-01-2013

Omg, we received Red reply here, while NA is still waiting :)

So nice of you, thanks :)

By the way Aklaen, there was a rumor in NA forums, that number of winners MAY be recalculated for every server. Can you please confirm/deny? Thankies

BIueFoxxy

11-01-2013

No offence, but why did the one with the ward cookie get in the voting??

Pondii

11-01-2013

Well, Riot, I'm truly disappointed. We were making our submission for 3 days, and you pick a ward skin, which is just plain gingerbread with some lines on it? I can understand that we didn't win, but not even be in the voting section? I watched the pictures with impartiality, and I think this wasn't fair.
Is it because I could not make the picture exactly 1280 and whatever?
Sorry for my psyching out, but I was really hoped that we at least get in the voting section. I'm very very disappointed.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	finalists.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	289.7 KB
ID:	62791  

Imanomnom

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIueFoxxy View Post
No offence, but why did the one with the ward cookie get in the voting??
Not just one, but two 'teemo wards' made it to voting.
I'd thought that putting the teemo ward cake as an example on the contest announcement ment that you shouldnt probably use it, since it wouldnt be a creative idea. I wish I'd done that instead, I'd be one the voting page ><