Nidalee Cougar Jump

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WezSieTato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

29-11-2012

I guess Nidalee W, on Cougar form, should be able to jump into/forward to mouse position instead of walkin' corectly to jump wel.. Its just my opinion but i guess it would help Nidalee, would be pickd more.

Lysboa

29-11-2012

I agree - it would make it more comfortable to use, right now it's quite frustrating and difficult to jump over walls with it as the slightest change of angle (as you need to be in perfectly perpendicular position) will make it fail and you know - you don't really have much time for such things when there's the whole enemy team chasing you in the jungle!

mikkelkp

29-11-2012

nid is kind of a niche champ if u master he the op as hell if not she ****. this change make her less of a niche pick. so no dont change it

Kuronotsurugi

30-11-2012

I agree it sould be changed, geting quite sick that if a single minion goes infront of me i will jump in a entirely difrent direction aswell as when doing some wall jumps it sometimes get the idea to run around insted and therefor waste the jump completly

HighLanderPony

30-11-2012

Don't change it, this way it's easier to keep going where you want to without actually looking at Nid. (Just give a move command and keep spamming W.)

Ramkoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-11-2012

would be a great change +1

ar7stylexXxukrai

30-11-2012

it surely would be problems animationwise if you for example amied straight backwards etc,would give a certain delay for her to turn. Having to aim you champion instead of the cursor adds a skillfactor to it. Think it works perfectly fine as it is right now and it doesnt need to be changed.

Kcugi

30-11-2012

And why would that change help? In my opinion it would be worse, not only she would become less skill-remaining but Nida's players would relearn the jump. Not to mention that as it is now it's her trademark.

Alfinas

30-11-2012

Nidalee is a "move at all times" champion, to move fast and keep moving, that's the overall idea. if you need to look at her at all times in order to jump it will break that a bit. (giving you choice where to W without watching where Nidalee standing while not stoping her movment will be a bit op in my eyes). will be much more easy?, yes.. but why would we make this game easy for you?.

master her, then you will never have this wish again, think about it.. you want every unskilled idiot out there to be great with her?, ofc not..

Alfinas

30-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysboa View Post
I agree - it would make it more comfortable to use, right now it's quite frustrating and difficult to jump over walls with it as the slightest change of angle (as you need to be in perfectly perpendicular position) will make it fail and you know - you don't really have much time for such things when there's the whole enemy team chasing you in the jungle!
oh realy?, you find it frustrating and difficult to jump over walls?, oh im so sorry, want me to hug you? (im a girl it's alright). this isnt a game for weaklings, this idea is the same as any "please nerf.. whatever" Threads. champions need to be hard to master, that's the freaking point. I find your comment annoying as hell.