What should be the gifts for season 2 gold-platinum players?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrOzZz

07-06-2012

As we know in season 1 the platinum-gold players take for gift the "victorious Jarvan" skin
and the players who played unleast 10 ranked games they take "judgment Kayle" skin

so what do you think the gift will be in season 2 ?

IS1060cafa58dea0

07-06-2012

Bronze [1250-1399] 25% - Glorious Poppy [Skin] and a second layer of bronze frame on profile.
Silver [1400-1519] 10% - Regifted Wukong [Skin] and a second layer of silver frame on profile.
Gold [1520 - 1899] 2% - Vandal Sivir [Skin] and a second layer of gold frame on profile.
Platinum [1900+] 0.2% - Diamond Anivia [Skin] and a second layer of platinum frame on profile.

Note* You get the skins below your medal aswell. So platinum gets all 4 and silver 2.

Source** LoLWiki and Reddit post from a Rioter.

iSandwich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

Cool.

eemmbbeerr

07-06-2012

Question:
We get these skins depending on ELO, but do we get them depending on:
a, Top rating or
b, current rating?

Nealdian

07-06-2012

Of course current rating

RifRaf

07-06-2012

****....this kind of makes me want to try ranked again as it's more than 1 skin to go for..

CURSE YOU, RIOT! I WANT MY SUMMER BACK(in advance)!!

Sjajni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WORST TOP NA View Post
Bronze [1250-1399] 25% - Glorious Poppy [Skin] and a second layer of bronze frame on profile.
Silver [1400-1519] 10% - Regifted Wukong [Skin] and a second layer of silver frame on profile.
Gold [1520 - 1899] 2% - Vandal Sivir [Skin] and a second layer of gold frame on profile.
Platinum [1900+] 0.2% - Diamond Anivia [Skin] and a second layer of platinum frame on profile.

Note* You get the skins below your medal aswell. So platinum gets all 4 and silver 2.

Source** LoLWiki and Reddit post from a Rioter.
WHAT? can you link that article please

luq16

07-06-2012

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Elo_rating_system
Now I just need to raise my Elo for 450.

Corrosive0

07-06-2012

Meh, all of those skins sound... meh. The fact that I don't play the mentioned champs often may have something to do with it.

Tzix

07-06-2012

DIAMOND ANIVIA ?
Fk ._.
Someone teach me how to play T_T