Setting up new team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Hoorray

Recruiter

08-05-2012

I posted here about a month ago, but it didnt result setting up active team. Now I am giving this another shot.

We are three under 1200 ELO players, so we are not the best in this game. We know basics, we know how to play with team. We also want to improve ourselfs.

AD carry and jungle are the positions we are lacking. Basically we dont have huge requirements for this:
- active, this means that you play more than twice a week
- English speaking, this means both writing and talking
- mature, we prefer +18, but we can make exceptions
- you have basic knowledge of the game
- you can relax even if we lose, even people would make stupid mistakes, even you think you would do it better yourself

As last one, I am not saying you cant note about mistakes, but raging all the time to others just... That is what we are trying to avoid from normal / ranked games. Right? Good atmosphere with teamplay is what we are looking for. The game is supposed to be fun, not tryharding 247. Everyone does that sometimes, but when we play as a team, keep it minimum.

If you feel like you have something to ask, or you just want to come talk about the team message me in game. After you add me to friends, do not expect that I will start conversations, because I mostly forget that.

DominuC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

Dat name. So small :p

xD Tomi xD

08-05-2012

My skype is hello9216 add me i am active and speak eng.

tha prisoner

08-05-2012

EYllo. hoorray Iam a 15 year's old boy from Denmark and i would like to joine
i can do all lanes with/as any champion or team member:
i got skype and im english speaking.
i have more than basic knowledge about LOL.

i can relax if we lose, but i would feel like **** we could have won

Partalor

08-05-2012

I were added you

SaintNosek

09-05-2012

18 years old have Skype From Greece . Full Razer Eq.

In Game : SaintNosek

Lord Hoorray

Recruiter

11-05-2012

We're still after jungle or AD carry.

IcyChris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

hy,i can play play almost anything,i have more knowledge than basics,im looking for a team.I have skype and i speak english daily.
In Game: Dovakhiin10

Leo Power

11-05-2012

Hi. I'm an AD carry. good at any other position too, but primarily AD carry. I have skype, speak english, am 15 years old and come from Croatia. I got a good knowledge of the game, i'm an active player, and really rarely rage.
Just a question: As a team, are we going to have some team practices, whether against bots or in normal games?

Sagatx

13-05-2012

Hi ! I can play anything but i prefer AD carry ( i ussualy play with twitch ) . I can also play ap mid .
My weak spot is support .
In Game : Sagatx