The top steamers..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

s├┤ulweaver

23-04-2012

how does the steamers get so much ip and rp? and they have all the champions, skins and runes! its impossible to get so mutch ip on just a few days. i mean, one day they have 3500 ip, and some days later they have like 13450 ip.. can someone tell me how? -.-

Vexed Relic

23-04-2012

Maybe they buy IP boosts from the shop? Also a lot of the pro players get free RP and skin codes as tournament rewards. Giving out 5000 worth of RP per tournament to the top 50 players in world doesn't really cost Riot anything.

Also some have played this game for over 2 years, not hard to keep up on getting all champions if you play every day.

Tyrant002

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-04-2012

you'd guess its normal they play the game 24/7 if they're making money off it

Wieslaron Stiff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-04-2012

Maybe you saw that player playing on 2 different accounts (most top streamers have few high elo accounts).

Thraw Omthar

23-04-2012

Some of the Top players get lots of RP from tournaments, I think that Saint once mentioned that he had never spent a dime on the game, yet owning lots of skins.

The reason of high IP is simply because of playing the game a lot. Many of them play 7-8 games per day and have since beta days so they already own all champions. The IP stacks up because they can't spend it on anything.

RNX Epenis

23-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by s˘ulweaver View Post
how does the steamers get so much ip and rp? and they have all the champions, skins and runes! its impossible to get so mutch ip on just a few days. i mean, one day they have 3500 ip, and some days later they have like 13450 ip.. can someone tell me how? -.-
Tournament like the Go4LoL reward you with RP / IP so does many other tournaments

PolikiMpekatsa

23-04-2012

Well yesterday PhantomLord played like 25 games in a row(on smurf,all his current solo q games)with ip boost...Imagine how much ip that is