Why is Graves not REMOVED?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KarlKärpuk

16-04-2012

Well, the only thing we can do about it is banning him every time possible. At least i will.

Alexander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-04-2012

gonna duo with friend and play Graves+Nocturne now

KarlKärpuk

17-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexNightwalker View Post
gonna duo with friend and play Graves+Nocturne now
OP man.

The Smith of Lie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-04-2012

Ok, it's possibly kinda obvious, but maybe for some of those suffering from those problems it will help.

Have you guys tried updating your drivers? Before you come at me with a 2 by 4 for treating you like idiots - I know it's very easy to do it once and forget about that for long months. And while it's not really a miraculous fix-it-all, I have run into enough graphical issues that were alleviated by updating to newest version of graphics drivers, that it may be worth a shot.

ThePancakeist

17-04-2012

I am not in-game right now but just if you lower the effects quality (guess that's the name just lower em all)it will work if you did it already and it did not worked, you did it wrong; besides you can change the smokescreen somewhere in the particles files (i think) and make it not make everything black around you( but still make allies and enemies dissapear) just google how to modify the spells

KarlKärpuk

19-04-2012

Have lost about 5 games becouse of that smoke meanwhile. Ive read how people get RP and stuff for bugs they didnt even know exist and there is something that ****s up games singlehandedly for even some players with quadcore computers and i havent even heard riot aknowldges that.

Prodan

19-04-2012

Happens here too with Nocturne's ult and graves smoke granade . Kinda annoying specially vs Nocturne.

Wemblout

19-04-2012

I have same problem but with kartush's ulti. When its casted my game starts to lag

The Weedbeast

19-04-2012

This might help?
I have never experienced this bug we are discussing. Not even on my old computer but maybe the reason for that is that it always ran 4-30 fps anyway.

KarlKärpuk

20-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CsB Extra Cordes View Post
This might help?
I have never experienced this bug we are discussing. Not even on my old computer but maybe the reason for that is that it always ran 4-30 fps anyway.
Yes, i just visited this page. Updating my drivers as we speak. I really hope this improves the gameplay.