Login failed for an unknown reason. Please visit http://support.leagueoflegends.com

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VictorFlex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

What's wrong with that i cant connect.. Someone help me plz

Alumos

10-02-2012

Had the same problems and now I have constant 500 ping and dc's in game. Websites work properly and skype does but LoL doesnt. What's wrong?

TheGod0fHell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

24-03-2012

hey guys well today i had the same problem and i was searching how to solve this issue well i read some other problems that ppl had and evry1 had another solution,
some one said to update ur comp date, some one said to reinstall the game well what i did it and nothing work, well befor i start to play i install windows live mail and i choose work on offline mode
after couple of hours looking what to do i just put it back to Online mode and now its working
if u changed IE or Mozila or msn (or anything ) to work OFFLINE just put back it on ONLINE mode..
it worked fine for me so gl

Biruous

Recruiter

29-03-2012

Почему не знаходит

hemoroid95

29-04-2012

Hi my nik in Lola's homoroid95.Igrao I lol about two months I played it every day until one day when I started to get into the game this is my izaslo

The server is currently busy. Please try again later.Kada oprt I wanted to get into the game then mixing this came Login failed for an unknown reason. Please visit for more http://support.leagueoflegends.com information.Nisam played lol nedulju days 8 days in the translation of the forest helping comrades but not uspeli.Onda I decided to outline lol i take off again in the translation daga daga instaliram.Kada I installed and again entered did not want more do not know what to do?

BlindyiiBG

11-05-2012

Why I cant connect to server what's up?

Ignore83

18-11-2012

This account has been suspended until 18 november 2012 due toyou idling in or leaving games. Please visit http://support.leagueoflegends.com more information.

What are you doing ? ignore83

marijanbosnjakov

03-01-2013

I have a problem when you try to sign me out on the screen (the current server is busy

nobes

03-01-2013

Make sure your windows clock is synced: Link
Make sure your Internet Explorer Options are properly configured (Updating to IE9 and running the Microsoft fixit file are the most common fixes from that guide): Here
Turn off Certificates in IE, IE Options > Advanced > Restore Advanced Settings, IE Options > Advanced
Uncheck "Check for server certificate authentication" If you have a more updated version of Internet Explorer you may have to uncheck these settings instead: "Check for server certificate revocation" "Check for publisher's certificate revocation" "Warn about certificate address mismatch"

MasterV95

Recruiter

06-01-2013

Sorry I got the ban and I'm really sorry, I forgot to turn off the game and my younger brother, he sat down at the computer after me, and who knows what he radio.Ja'd like to ask you if I can get unban will not repeat my promise LOL nick and MasterV95
PLZZZZ