Pulsefire Ezreal yes/no/maybe?

HEEEELL YEAAAAAH gotta love megaman/Ez xD 19 30.65%
Ezreal sucks arse why would I want a legendary skin for him? 8 12.90%
Maybe... not enough info for now 15 24.19%
Never bought RP never gonna buy RP 8 12.90%
Ezreal is ok but that skin sucks so - no 8 12.90%
I'll wait for it to be on sale 4 6.45%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Pulsefire Ezreal? (Also Poll: Will u buy PF Ez?)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeZ27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-12-2011

So yeah, over a month ago i heard first news over the net about a new skin coming up for Ezreal...

Sadly the day I bought RP I lost my internet connection till around yesterday...

I log in into LoL first thing I do after I get back my net just to buy Pulsefire ASAP and he's still not there...

I checked the posts on surrender@20 and I found that Pulsefire Ez got postponed due to Riot wanting to make it legendary...

WHICH IS AWEEESOME!!! BUT! Is there any ETA? I really really, want that skin and well... I'm one of the more impatient ones :P

Also: U gonna buy Pulsefire Ezreal?

iiiillIIIlliiii

16-12-2011

Megaman! ME WANTZ ^^

graaarg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-12-2011

No, definitely not. I like his base model, or green one.

NeZ27

16-12-2011

hah people answering even before i finish the poll xD thats cool^^

@graaarg i dunno if they hotfixed it but did you notice that the green/Nothingam skin is gone? its not in the shop anymore and i did want to buy it to have a whole collection of Ez skins (not counting the football one since u cant get that one for a long time now)
also: the winter/arctic or whatever its called is the basic model with different colors imo best one (for now)

Icosahedron

QA Analyst

16-12-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I can't give an ETA, but I can confirm he's still in the works. With patience, he will come. Before the year 20XX.

NeZ27

16-12-2011

@Marty
Wow, thats a quick reply, thanks! Here's hoping that by XX you mean 12 :P

Nettosaur

16-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty McPunchman View Post
I can't give an ETA, but I can confirm he's still in the works. With patience, he will come. Before the year 20XX.
I see what you did there.

graaarg

16-12-2011

@NeZ27: The green skin is still in game, but you cant buy it. Like football one.

And, If you want to see pulzefire model ingame, and play with it, visit http://leaguecraft.com/skins/6279-semi-fixed-pulsefire-ezreal.xhtml for example. You can find some instructions about installing custom skins here: http://forum.leaguecraft.com/index.php?/topic/1700-how-to-install-skins/

NeZ27

16-12-2011

@graaarg: well... I didnt see it even in champ select yesterday (before the change in the champions screen layout) and about custom skins, yeah i know all about those but whats the point in getting custom skins if nobody else sees it besides you:P also Pulsefire is gonna be legendary so new soundFX, particles maybe a voiceover, cant get that from a custom skin so im gonna have to wait for "before 20XX" :P

graaarg

16-12-2011

@NeZ27: I have green skin and i can select it. Maybe you can see it only if you have it? And about custom skins, i always check ingame skin model before i buy it. Some skins has really nice picture, but ugly model =)