No nationalism, no bigotry, and no abuse

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BJSV

30-06-2011

gj.

Kawah

30-06-2011

Are we allowed to use swear words? I mean, they get censored anyway, so it's not like it matters?

Drag0ry

30-06-2011

I don't think the problem here is the splitting of the servers, but the splitting of the community itself.
However, this has already been the case between EU/US servers before, and I haven't really seen any whining about that, so I'm fairly certain this will all work out fine.

Plus, it's not actually splitting. As the FAQ states, LoL accounts are free and anyone can access the other forums and communities too.

SpiderPehnuz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-06-2011

Hmm what ever, I am moving to WEST anyways.

Miryo

30-06-2011

This is something, which you should stick to "Prepare for EU West and EU Nordic & East!" in the first place.
You throw us into such situation and expect all of us to take it with calm minds ? I will have to say bb to lots of friends just to stick with my irl ones, and I am not alone.

I think, that this decision of yours, is the worst, which could be. This all made once maybe a lil unite europe to go crazy with rivalty.

Gl with this decision.

vinniet

30-06-2011

Just split east and west and np

FPMShulo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-06-2011

Oh cool Ymir, so what about you guys at Riot splitting europeans with a completely arbitrary line, giving a **** about cultural history and family/friendship bonds. Dont recall that racist?

vinculis

30-06-2011

The splitted communicty problem was completely overwhelmed by the problem of awful racism towards east europe. I'd really like red post giving a list what countries beside pland and russia are in east europe.

Sad akali is sad.

ZenonTheStoic

Champion Designer

Follow ZenonTheStoic on Twitter

30-06-2011
2 of 9 Riot Posts

10 thumbs up.

Mundo has ten thumbs.

vinculis

30-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPMShulo View Post
Oh cool Ymir, so what about you guys at Riot splitting europeans with a completely arbitrary line, giving a **** about cultural history and family/friendship bonds. Dont recall that racist?
They split it for tech. reasons, not for history.